The number can not be completed as dialed...

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: The number can not be completed as dialed...

Postby Just some lady » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Crescent Pulsar wrote:<-- Gets the impression that they've been laid to rest on a boat and shipped off, with fiery arrows imminent. XD

*Pauses from lighting her arrow.*

I do not think that the core of my thoughts on the matter has substantially changed since 'Sunset', but I rather doubt I can change your mind--or perhaps, that it would be right for you if I could. I hope that you have a good time though, wherever the future brings you to....
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Ookalf:

I do not foresee fun. I do believe it was horded away by greedy entities. They work much the same way as capitalism does: I'm not in that one-percent bracket, wherein fun lies.

Caprice:

or perhaps, that it would be right for you if I could

Very perceptive.

As for the future... I honestly don't see anything worth looking forward to. I expect the same old trends. What remains of my waning interests will fade, I'm sure (that being video games, anime and manga). I'll most certainly exceed the longest time (that I'm aware of) that I had gone without bathing (that being ten months). And I'll continue to find more time in bed, and whatever dreams I may find there.

If I'm lucky (which I'm not), my mental health will deteriorate and I'll become a real vegetable, instead of a poser. Or die before I'm thirty, which is what I had predicted for myself. And with that prediction I hope to get at least one thing right before I go. ;/

Eh. I wouldn't worry about it. There are lots of people like me out there. Well, I'm assuming that, anyway. This isn't so much a "sunset" as a "twilight." I'm still around, yet not. I'm just not all there. ;p
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Haylie » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 pm

C'mon, don't think like that. Death doesn't need to come that early. Plus, pessimism kills faster.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:09 pm

I think like this because people tell me not to, as if it's forbidden or something. ;p Even though it pains me so, I'd rather think like someone else rather than like everybody else. Mwa-ha-HA!

And Death has neither wants nor needs. It comes and goes as it pleases. Even if you invite it. ;/

Pessimism is the belief that being a pest will get you into heaven. :P
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Pessimism is the psychological equivalent of cigarettes.
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Good thing I don't smoke.

Oh.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to Welcome Matt