I've got a Ph.D. in Horribleness, and I might be coming back

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

I've got a Ph.D. in Horribleness, and I might be coming back

Postby Dr. horrible » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:47 am

Hello world.

Some of you may realize who I am, I have been a member for a while and this will be my third time coming back. Again I don't know if I will stay and that is why I am not logging in at the moment. My life has been very strange and upsetting of late and I believe that I may be able to stay but my nomadic ways might take me a new direction. A lot has changed from the my last post i felt like taking my third favorite weapon Gungnir and going on a rampage that I could not predict the outcome of. For those who have realized whom I am, I am still at the horrible place i call my job dealing with people whom think they are always right. But on the bright side that job has enabled me to buy my dream car (a volkswagon passat, a 2003 yes but I love it.) Any who, I always did love this place but for some reason couldn't really find the time (but with my freeze ray I can stop time) but maybe being possibly fired soon from the job I detest I will have time up the yin yang. I am currently in college so my stress is still fairly high, although not as high as when I was in that quartet. I can't really think of much more to say except that there will be no more Dr. Horrible quotes in this post. And I flipped a coin for a few of the things in this post and I think fate wants me to be known. I will hopefully be brave enough to log on soon and I think I might be able to stay for a while this time.

01000011 01010011
Dr. horrible

Re: I've got a Ph.D. in Horribleness, and I might be coming back

Postby Sophia Anieri » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:33 am

I don't know who you are, unless you're that guy from the laundromat in disguise. Oh, snap.
Tell me, for what price would you give up hope?
Would you follow the will o' the wisp of the brightest morning star?
How far?
Sophia Anieri
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:34 pm

A third time, eh? A few people come to mind, but nothing in the post really glares at me... Or I just didn't know you that well. Either way, do whatever your priorities command you to do. We won't give you a cold shoulder.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Dr. Horrible » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:51 pm

So close to a real written connection. And still I am not quite brave enough to log in under my name, I have decided that If I come here least once a day until 09/30 or until someone figures out who I am, that I will log in under me. But it is nice to know that a lot of the same people are here. 3.1415926535897932384626433832795.

I am not dead yet
I can dance and I can sing
I am not dead yet
I can do the Highland Fling
Dr. Horrible

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:36 pm

Dr. Horrible wrote:So close to a real written connection.

What mean you, says I? Depending on your answer, ye I may yet know. *_*
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Lanzerus » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:49 pm

well, its good to see an oldie returning, normally people say "Imma leave, bye everyone." and they disappear for a good 2 years, upon estimation, before dropping by really quickly making everyone go ZoMG welcome back, but the next day they disappear again...mysteriously.
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Dr. Horrible » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 am

Well I nearly logged in by a nearly year absence habit and then posted. Until I realized that I am a chicken. And you should know me I have been a member for 3 odd years. And yes when I was active they were extremely odd. And spicy mchaggis. Sorry random thought I am just returning from my own personal Hölle. (Yes I swear in different languages. A habit I picked up from work, I yell in German so my employees and customers don't understand me.) Well 4 more days until I log in and post or until some one ousts(not quite right word, so sue me.) me. Well ... Lewis Black is an interesting person. Can't think of any more hints that might let someone know who I am with out making it to obvious.

Particle man, particle man
Doing the things a particle can
What's he like? It's not important
Particle man
Dr. Horrible

Postby Alissa of Someday » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:03 pm

Three years, eh? 'Fraid that would put you b'fore my time then. Hm...
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Sophia Anieri » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Three years, huh...

*does intensive research consisting of looking through the members joined list for 2005*

If you aren't Temet, Jaze, Caldy, or Idea, then I don't know who you are.
Tell me, for what price would you give up hope?
Would you follow the will o' the wisp of the brightest morning star?
How far?
Sophia Anieri
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Dr. Horrible » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:55 pm

This is actually getting very interesting, there are 175 people who joined in the year 2005. My last post was 48 weeks ago give or take 2 weeks. I am still obsessed with Bioware and EA has not yet earned death from my hands from changing them. But I am torn in two for two games that are coming out. A KotOR MMO being produced my Bioware and A Star Trek MMO. I am obsessed with both, it is going to kill me. I wonder how many people are really interested in who I am. I know that some people love a good mystery and then they are some who are probably saying "GET ON WITH IT" and tell us who you are. But I am having fun, I love confusing people and making them think and wonder. And unless someone has been using my name and posting as well, me. That list does not include me, but are they not active anymore? Well I need to go back to doing laundry.

I want to raise my freak flag
Higher and higher and
I want to raise my freak flag
And never be alone
Never be alone
Dr. Horrible

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:44 pm

Three years... And haven't been around for a year or so... But, ultimately, the way you talk and your mention of Bioware is what clued me in, although I'm still not a hundred-percent sure.

Celestial Samurai, you old dog? :P

And my guess, I assure you, is genuine since I'm not an admin anymore. :lol:
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Celestial_Samurai » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:17 pm

I know my reference to Bioware would be my undoing. But I decided when I first posted I would slowly release more clues to who I am. And most people know I am completely and utterly obsessed with that wonderful company. Also I knew that you Nikkou would most likely figure it out first and say it. But yes I am Dr. Horrible. And I am no longer being a chicken about posting under me. Well so I am back and I think that I might be staying this time.
I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it.
If all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.
"If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
Celestial_Samurai
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:16 pm

That's because I'm awesome and I have a bad memory. How that adds up is beyond me, though. I just know that I'm integrated into MSF enough to figure these things out. Even though I'm not all that social, as one would think.

Honestly, the verses and binary code went over my head. I couldn't think of anyone that normally did that. So I had you narrowed down to Temet, Frost and Christina, for general reasons. But three years excluded Frost, and Bioware made me smack my head and think of you... And then the answer was obvious. ;p

I mean, beyond that, I didn't know you that well. But I'm a sucker for mysteries, so... Eh.

Anyway, welcome back, and don't be a stranger. :P
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Celestial_Samurai » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Well the Binary spelled out C S. Witch are my initials, the first verse was a reference to Spamalot which is a direct offspring from Monty Python which I love. And Pi don't forget that. The second verse is Particle Man by They Might Be Giants, who I think is the best band in the world. It's like the Mole, not everyone would get all the clues but some would and I don't plan on being a stranger.
I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it.
If all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.
"If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
Celestial_Samurai
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Lanzerus » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:44 pm

Wewt, we got an old person back, now to get afew others back...*gets perfect bait for all the people that have "left" + alot of superglue*

anyway, its good to see you post, normally people that post under a guest name or don't have an avi...DRIVE ME INSANE...

*suddenly a message popped up reading You have gained knowledge of the skill 'Voice of God'*
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Next

Return to Welcome Matt