Return of the wandering Knight

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Return of the wandering Knight

Postby Mendi-chan » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:44 pm

*Salutes*
Glad to see you back my friend. It's good to see a familiar face returning. ^_^
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:35 am

Hello to you as well, Mendo... glad to see Asian power still haunts the halls of the Muffin Room...

Something I have been wondering for awhile... what is up with your avatar? XD
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:41 am

Yes... The avatar...
Well it has to do with Dichotomy's thing-a-ma-bobber going on in the Muffin Room.
Mendo was paired with Calamity's "daughter", Catastrophe, and the ever troublesome Lian has convinced Mendo that the Prophet's "child" would prefer him in that form.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:53 am

Ahhh, the usual antics... Hopefully I will catch up on what I missed soon enough, hehe.

Though I am surprised Mendo would listen to Lian. I thought he had more sense than that. XD
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Yeah, love spells'll do that.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Just some lady » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:51 pm

Well, she might actually be right this time--It's a li'l bit complicated, but...~~

Awhile back, Calamity created a home for herself--the 'Storm Fortress Prænubulis'--a huge castle made of pure warp and cloud, and got BD to install several huge daemon engines inside of it to keep the thing together and afloat. Eventually, the engines began to form a synchronized cognizance--a collective mind, of sorts. Calamity used this to her advantage, binding them to her control, (as well as Metroidvania's), as a more guided self-defense system for the fortress, more then anything else. She called them Catastrophe, and they called her 'Mother'.
Later, Calamity left the Muffinlands chasing after Metroidvania into Spamville, (from where she has yet to return) leaving Catastrophe to mind the fort, as it were, but their powers were severely restricted for anything other then guarding the fortress. To amuse themselves, they formed an avatar out of warp-cloud, and wandered through the Muffin Room--eventually accidentally winning Lian's 'Who Wants to be a Dragon..Girl' contest, resulting in her avatar being trapped in the form of a Pink Candy Dragon-girl, (Calamity's signature has a pic).
The defenses for Prænubulis scrambled, Lian broke in, and with Raleigh's help, drained Catastrophe's warp energy from the engines into Order Crystals. Mendo followed quickly, sealing the destabilized fortress into a scroll.
Awhile back, also, Dichotomy had granted Lian and Shadell a new color energy each to play with--orange for Shadell, which causes cuteness mixed with homicidal tendencies, (Caprice is currently infected with that, hence the current avatar), and often manifests in clockwork oranges a la tomapple, and blue for Lian, causing lesbianism, and thematic changes, (if a person was standing by a tree, and was hit by blue, they might turn into a sexy lesbian dryad, or something), it's fruit being the cocomelon.
Anyways, Dichotomy had given Lian a blue power battery of the stuff, which she used as a template, and slowly converted Catastrophe's warp into blue at a fundamental energy, storing it as a great blue sun inside of a shard realm, making Catastrophe, at her core, almost pure blue really, though she has maintained the candy dragon form.
Thus, although Dichotomy has already granted them both love for each other, Catastrophe almost definitely prefers women, as is her nature.
That took longer to say then I thought...~~>__>
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:22 pm

Ahh... well that makes sense.

As much sense as anything ever does here hehehe.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Sailor Ganymede » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:41 pm

This place making sense? Are you off your rocker? This is MSF nothing is supposed to make sense around here! LOL! :lol:
Sailor Ganymede
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to Welcome Matt