Bye

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Bye

Postby Kara-chan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:20 am

It's been over two years since I came here and, with a heavy heart, I think it's time I moved on. The people, the community, it's been great and I have made many friends. Yet I find myself coming here less and less, I haven't posted in a topic for real in months and my visits to IRC are filled with confusion at the myriad plots going on. So, I am here announcing my exit, my final bow, both from the forums and from IRC. You may, heck, you most likely will, see me possibly coming back a little, but those days aren't for a while. I really do need to find myself, grow up, and that's something I really can't do much more of at MSF. I'll always be thankful for everything I've had and everything that I've done; both with my friends and those I didn't get to know that well, but with all hellos there are also goodbyes, and this is mine. You can, of course, always reach me at my AIM address, read87 (I'm on a lot), and feel free to do so. Thank you all once again for everything,

Kara
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Bye

Postby Midnight Maiden Yume » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:02 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, it's a shame I just got here and didn't get to know you, you seemed very nice. Best of luck Kara.
The night, it is restless.
The dreams, they are endless.
The spirits, they stir.
They shall take you, to her.
Midnight Maiden Yume
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:20 pm

Silly Kara. You don't need to say a goodbye for that. For all the people that matter have you grounded in their hearts. You've been too good to them, you naughty, naughty girl. :lol:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Musashi » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:21 pm

Awww.... I'm gonna miss you, Karaaaaa! *SQUEEZE* Come back to visit sometime, yeah? Take care of yerself, and I hope everything works out great for you.
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Lanzerus » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:14 pm

not cool, i come on, find out that i am overly welcome and i watch as a veteran of BOTH irc and the forums is leaving us for in indefinite time frame.

THATS UNCOOL, come back and visit? i want to know more about the people that have left MSF, because well, its kind of like yearning to know more about your ancestors...
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:48 pm

I'm very sorry to see you go; I'll miss you a lot. But I guess if you feel like it's your time.... Just know that the doors is always open if you feel the urge to return, okay? And please don't be a total stranger. Come visit once in a while, please?
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby AshK » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:39 pm

Although, I really don't know you very well, because I don't interact with you to often, it's sad to see you go. I hope you come and visit from time to time. Even thought I don't really know you, I guess I will still miss you for some weird unknown reason. Anyway best of luck in all you do!

Sincerely,
Ashley A./Cyclondia /Erin the Espeon/ Minako Aino/Venus /Ashley Elaine Tyler
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby David » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:19 pm

I'm not too good on goodbyes so I'll just say see you later.
At least some of your characters have been some what immortalised in my journal... I'll let you decide if that's a bad thing or not.
This signature is bad and will only lead to disappointment and shame, read about David or read his crappy journal by clicking those links and later wishing you didn't.
David
Bad Taste in Hats
Bad Taste in Hats

Postby ZeroForever » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:49 pm

not much to say other then enjoy life, and such is life.

I know the feeling though about being aloof around here but yeah it happens, i'll see you around.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:28 pm

We'll miss you! Goodbye!
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Welcome Matt