I see...er...forum-goers! Yeah.

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: I see...er...forum-goers! Yeah.

Postby Travesty » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:01 pm

Thanks Sam, and no thanks Keaton, haha. I'm probably just going to browse about now, but seriously, thanks to all those who took the time to welcome me. I appreciate it.
Travesty
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:10 pm

Travesty wrote:Thanks Sam, and no thanks Keaton, haha. I'm probably just going to browse about now, but seriously, thanks to all those who took the time to welcome me. I appreciate it.

*Giggle* Welcome to MSF former Lurker. Have Fun and Enjoy yourself. that's okay if you don't want the Girl Scout Cookies. Welcome to MSF! Join my Power of Heroes RP if you are interested in Pokemon. We also have a couple RP's that turn character created by the Forum Goers into Hybrids. The Experiment, which is Gm'ed by me in Free Form Role Playing and Pokemon: The Hybrid Adventures the RP Gm'ed by Shadowmaster in Regular Role Playing or if you prefer to call it Heavy. I'm not sure if you can still join that one or not. We are pretty far into it. Once Again Welcome to MSF!

keaton dar wrote:what about...the girl scout cookies?

That's a good girl Katelyn, but Travesty isn't interested. That a way to push those cookies LOL!

Once Again Travesty, Welcome to MSF!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Travesty » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:07 pm

Thanks for the welcome Erin. And while I am fairly interested in Pokemon, all of those RPs you mentioned are fairly far along, and I dunno if I want to try and jump in on them so late in the game.
Travesty
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Travesty wrote:Thanks for the welcome Erin. And while I am fairly interested in Pokemon, all of those RPs you mentioned are fairly far along, and I dunno if I want to try and jump in on them so late in the game.

Nonsense Travesty the RP's that I am the GM of are always open for new members. Pokemon: Power of Heroes isn't that far along. Though it has a lot of pages, not much was done in them. There are still Six Medallions available. Boulder, Marsh, Soul, Volcano, Earth, and Thunder. As for the Experiment, not much has happened in that either. Feel free to join them! We are always looking for new members. As I said not much has happened in The Experiment and Pokemon: Power of Heroes as you think. I hope you join.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Travesty » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:19 pm

Well, if you insist then >_> Haha.

I would probably be interested in joining up on The Experiment. If I were to do so, do you just want me to post up the profile in the topic, or PM it to you, or what?
Travesty
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Travesty wrote:Well, if you insist then >_> Haha.

I would probably be interested in joining up on The Experiment. If I were to do so, do you just want me to post up the profile in the topic, or PM it to you, or what?

Post it in the topic. Don't forget to post what Hybrid Transformation you want. All transformations are Male to Female or Female to Female. No Male to Male or Female to Male.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Previous

Return to Welcome Matt