Axel's Computer Troubles

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Axel's Computer Troubles

Postby Dark Princess Alex » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:49 am

Hi there, people. This is OOC Alex, here to let you guys know that my brother, you guys know him as Axel Akutare, won't be online very frequently within an unknown amount of time. You see, he's run into some computer troubles... specifically, his laptop's virus protection(which exploded last year) exploded again, this time it went haywire and started continuously scanning for problems, destroying his RAM. Coincidentally, our older brother's computer's OS just went haywire as well, which means that Axel can't even use that one.

I'll be online more, though. Seeing as how my Mac(The only working system left) works with the new forums better than it did with the old ones.
"Driving is so much fun! And everyone's so nice they keep waving!"-Sheena, Special Duty Combat Unit: Shinesman
Dark Princess Alex
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Axel's Computer Troubles

Postby Rowan » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:48 am

Damn, maybe you guys better get a computer Exorcist.
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Lanzerus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:47 am

computer exorcist, how does one go about finding/becoming one
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Dark Princess Alex » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:54 am

A Computer Exorcist is a rare breed, but Axel and I know of a few men. One has been our friend since 4th grade, another is Axel's old TV Production Teacher. The first was able to take parts from two computers and combine them into a masterful laptop of greatness. The latter was the one who took an old style iMac and upgraded it so that it was comparable to a brand new fully equipped Mac. That iMac is now mine. However, I don't think either is a Computer Exorcist. One could be considered a Computer Alchemist, but not an Exorcist.

I think there's some kind of limitations on a Computer Exorcist... like they have to be a high priest in some crackpot computer religion or something. Having only seen a real girl once in their life is a requirement too, I think.... that kind of rules Axel out entirely lol.
"Driving is so much fun! And everyone's so nice they keep waving!"-Sheena, Special Duty Combat Unit: Shinesman
Dark Princess Alex
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Lanzerus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:23 pm

well, those reqs rule me out MAJORLY
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to Welcome Matt