Christmas Break!

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Christmas Break!

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:10 am

I will be going on my annual Christmas break from Dec. 24 - Dec 28, for a period of relaxation with family and to spend some quality time with my dad. He gets very lonely during the holidays, as his parents passed away and he is divorced. I'm sure he'll appreciate me and my sister's visit, especially with his grand daughters (my sister has three daughters, Rylee, age 7, Alyssa, age 6, and the newest addition, Karlyn, age 4 months).

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in 2008!

-Kris Rothacher
aka Kris_Roth
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Christmas Break!

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:18 pm

Have a good trip! We'll see you whence you return. May you receive many wonderful things. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Re: Christmas Break!

Postby AshK » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:54 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:I will be going on my annual Christmas break from Dec. 24 - Dec 28, for a period of relaxation with family and to spend some quality time with my dad. He gets very lonely during the holidays, as his parents passed away and he is divorced. I'm sure he'll appreciate me and my sister's visit, especially with his grand daughters (my sister has three daughters, Rylee, age 7, Alyssa, age 6, and the newest addition, Karlyn, age 4 months).

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in 2008!

-Kris Rothacher
aka Kris_Roth

Okay thanks for letting us know.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Return to Welcome Matt