I'm new here!

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: I'm new here!

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:49 pm

I'm sorry about that Rei! I didn't mean to offend you. I was just telling you what I was interested in. I'm sorry about that :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

*Gets down on knees and begs* Please Please Forgive Me! I didn't mean to offend you! Forgive me pretty please with Sugar on top! *Gets up off Knees*

TTFN!

Sincerely,
TO/BB A.K.A. AshK

P.S. Gomen Nasai! Gomen Nasai!*Bows and goes off somewhere else*

P.P.S. Please Reply Soon! :lol: :D :lol: :) :lol: :D :lol: :) :!: :!: :!:
Last edited by AshK on Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Beyond » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:50 pm

Sincerely,

Beyond

P.S. Welcome.
Randomness: Because coherency is overrated.
Beyond
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:51 pm

No worries Ash, I was just playing around. I wouldn't burn you alive over mentioning sports.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: I'm new here!

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:05 pm

That's a relief! :!: :!: :lol: :lol: I shouldn't really get so mad! I need work on that. Anyway, I get a lot of people kidding around with me at work! Thank goodness you aren't going to burn me alive! If this site is about turning people into Anime Characters Primarily Gender Change, which Female Anime or Video Game Character would best fit me. Being a Martial Artist and all? :?:

Sincerely,
TO/BB A.K.A. AshK :D :) :lol:

P.S. Thanks for not burning me alive Rei! :!: :lol:

P.P.S. Write back soon! TTFN

P.P.P.S. Please visit my site and sign my guestbook! :!:
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:36 pm

Well, there's Goku's grand daugher, Pan. Oh, I'm Kris, and I'm 31 years old, and male. I have several female characters at the rpg board, many were tg'ed versions of my male characters.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: I'm New Here!

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:43 pm

Wow! You're Thirty-One Years Old. I was wondering if there was anyone older than me on this list! Glad to meet you! I will take a look at the RPG Board. Maybe Pan will suit me. Or maybe I should be like Ranma and fall into Nyannichuan. Only Hit my head so it will bust open and the Female Chi will turn me into Female in mind body and spirit. I haven't seen DBGT in a while. I don't remember what Pan looks like.

Sincerely,
TO/BB A.K.A. AshK
Last edited by AshK on Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:55 pm

Pan is also Hercule Satan's grand daughter and best friends with Bura, Bulma and Vegeta's daughter, Trunk's sister.

Pan has black hair, brown eyes, and despite her shortness, she can fly, shoot ki blasts, and do a Kamehameha like her grandpa, Goku.

DBGT has an age regression in the 1st episode, where an older Emperor Pilaf, Shou, and Mai get a hold of the Black Star Dragonballs, and adult Goku was training Uub, (aka Majin Buu). After the training, Uub leaves, and somehow, Goku interfers with Emperor Pilaf's plans. Pilaf then wishes Goku to be back to being a kid again so he can kick Goku's butt. Basically it's little Goku from original DB, with all his memories of his fights with Frieza, and all the other villians he's faced...with all his power too.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:48 pm

In retrospect you probably should have joined when a certain RP was around. Any way welcome fellow fanfic writer to MSF, my writing is in my sig.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Miyukicl » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:56 pm

Welcome to the MSF pass a good time :D and enjoy of the penguins
Greetings Miyuki
Miyukicl
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:00 pm

We also have a Pokemon: The Hybrid Adventures rp, a Tokyo Mew Mew rpg, and in the free form rpg, we have Garath's potions madness, a new TG virus outbreak (with Furries), among others.

The rp Hira is mentioning is Shojoland: the rpg. The owner of the amusement park called Shojoland, Riana, uses many rides and other things to transform unsuspecting attendees into Shojoland employees, or costumed characters from various anime shows. We had Tokyo Mew Mew/Mew Mew Power, with most of the Mew mews, and DBZ, among others (Shaman King, Yu-Gi-OH).

We have a Yu-Gi-OH rpg going on too, with made ups. (We should have one where OC's can meet with Yugi Muto, his grandpa, Joey, Serenity, Tristan, Bakura, and Tea. and the Kaiba brothers, tand Mai Valentine, then get involved in a tournament with Pegasus or the Big 5 (the ones wanting to take over KaibaCorp).
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Tala » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:05 pm

Welcome. I like your story about if Ash and Misty meet when they were 3. I am reading right now.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: I'm New Here!

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:12 pm

Thanks for the comment Arya! I'm glad you like it! I'm sure you will enjoy my other stories as well!

Sincerely
TO/BB A.K.A. AshK
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Snow Dragon » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:46 pm

Hmmm...
Another writer...
You clearly dabble in Pokemon.
Pokemon can be altered slightly to be Poker.
But I wouldn't want to call someone Poker, so I'll go with a card value. Since you indicated you're male, it should be okay to call you Ace.
Super-depressed Freelance Princess
Snow Dragon
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Himitsu » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:54 pm

TO MANY SMILEYS!!
(Shoves BD into a pit of rabid weasals.)
I dub they Chuckles! And I'm writing you a ticket for the excessive use of smileys without a license!!
(Slaps the ticket on Chuckles forehead.)
You owe me 2,000 dollars!
Spammaster Rank S!

When you're as smart as me you don't need proof.
Himitsu
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:05 pm

I bid you welcome. That's pretty much all I have to say to you. Or that's all I have nice to say to you.
The White Lion, still the same since May 20, 2003
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt