hi

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

hi

Postby xeno » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:37 am

Hi, as many other people I'm guessing, I was a lurker I guess, but I decided to join since it seemed fun to chat and such.

I guess I'm kinda weird (if you can call it that) not sure about the proper definition for it, since I am new to its concept...kinda...
anyway I am known on some sites as a glitch hunter for video games, but I don't work for a company, but I also glitch hunt in reality you could say (no not literally, like the Matrix...)I mean like I believe in the ability of paranormal activity and things that go beyond science, but I don't believe in god or the devil's existence, or rather, I don't believe there is a way to prove their existence so I don't want to argue about it.

I have seen alot of the captions on the main site, and I like their animation and captions, I wish I could draw like so many people who can draw that stuff...in short they are very impressive

As said in my signature, I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings in any way unless I say I want to beforehand, so I apologize if I do.
if there are any questions I guess I could try to answer them...

(edit: I forgot to say I don't use cheat devices such as action replay or gameshark)
Last edited by xeno on Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I never mean to offend unless previously stated.
I never use a cheat Device (EX: Gameshark, or Action replay)
xeno
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Lioconvoy » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:45 am

Welcome to MSF. I often end up being hurtful my self, but that's cause I'm brutially honest.
The White Lion, still the same since May 20, 2003
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Tala » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:59 am

Welcome. Have a cookie.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xeno » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:04 am

thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it
(takes the cookie and munches on it)
xeno
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby David » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:03 am

Is mortified at the sight of Xeno eating the cookie.

What are you doing?! Do you have any idea what those damn things can do to you? Believe me, they don't just expand your gut though they can expand other areas of your body.

Uh yeah, welcome and all that.
David
Bad Taste in Hats
Bad Taste in Hats

Postby xeno » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:08 am

I'm a noob to these forums, donno the customs, sorry...
what happens if I only ate half? (puts cookie down...)
xeno
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:22 am

I guess you would only half-change, depending on what Arya put in it. Anyways, Hiya.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Miyukicl » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:05 am

Welcome to the MSF enjoy you stay , *gift a penguin's plushie*
^^
Miyukicl
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:10 am

Welcome! Don't worry about any personal oddities; many of us have our own share of those, after all. If you're worried about offending people, just temper the honesty with a touch of tact and all will be well. :) In the meantime, please do come forth and have some fun with us. We're mostly harmless. And we have cookies. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Musashi » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:17 pm

Howdy there, new person! Welcome to MSF. :D

It can be a little confusing around here at first, but don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. ^^ Also, remember that you never have to accept any transformations or anything that you don't want or don't feel comfortable with. :3
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:24 pm

Greetings, n00bling! I welcome you on behalf of the letter N. So, I guess I should get to welcoming you in such a way that is befitting of the theme! *Nabs your clothing and runs away*

Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh, Nabman! Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh, Nabman! Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh, Nabman! Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh, Nabman!

Nabman! Nabman! Nabman!

NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH...!

Nabman! *_*
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Beyond » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:51 pm

Bug checker *check
Paranormal search *check
Atheism *check

Seems like I am as weird as you are.

:D Welcome.
Randomness: Because coherency is overrated.
Beyond
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kara-chan » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:18 pm

Xeno, as in paradox or xenophobic or xenomorph?

Anyway, welcome to MSF and if I catch you putting any chestbusters into people...well, I'll probably watch and clap gleefully but after, I swear! I'll do something! ^_^
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xeno » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:07 pm

Miyukicl wrote:Welcome to the MSF enjoy you stay , *gift a penguin's plushie*
^^

thanks for the plushie :)

Guendolen wrote:Welcome! Don't worry about any personal oddities; many of us have our own share of those, after all. If you're worried about offending people, just temper the honesty with a touch of tact and all will be well. :) In the meantime, please do come forth and have some fun with us. We're mostly harmless. And we have cookies. :)

thanks, and a touch of tact? as in tactics?(picks up the original cookie half and munches on it)

Musashi wrote:Howdy there, new person! Welcome to MSF. :D

It can be a little confusing around here at first, but don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. ^^ Also, remember that you never have to accept any transformations or anything that you don't want or don't feel comfortable with. :3

yeah it is a little confusing...but I knew that I didn't need to accept anythign in particular but I probly will out of curtious nature.

Empyrean Nikkou wrote:Greetings, n00bling! I welcome you on behalf of the letter N. So, I guess I should get to welcoming you in such a way that is befitting of the theme! *Nabs your clothing and runs away*

(puts on back up pair of clothes) ummm thanks for the welcome....
I receive the welcome on behalf of the letter X :)

Kara-chan wrote:Xeno, as in paradox or xenophobic or xenomorph?

Anyway, welcome to MSF and if I catch you putting any chestbusters into people...well, I'll probably watch and clap gleefully but after, I swear! I'll do something! ^_^

lol
thanks for the welcome, everyone.
well its complicated
I guess more or less all of those(I don't have that much fear of outsiders though), I feel like a paradox in myself, I originally got the name from Xenogears, but the x in lowercased for a reason :?
I didn't mean for the xeno to mean ultimate at first but in Xenogears speak or whatever it does mean ultimate, but in Greek or something it means oddity, I cant remember the full explanation but I was never much of an Aliens fan, I read a Ranma 1/2 crossover fic once or twice...
xeno
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Tala » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:12 pm

For eating even part of the cookie you join the dark side. welcome.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to Welcome Matt