some advice please?

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

some advice please?

Postby xeno » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:25 am

umm I am not sure how to go about asking this but...
I am kinda ("kinda" is used as a place holder) TG (I am not sure what the non-magic TF form/word is)
and I would like some advice on pretty much anything regarding this, since there are some here who have the same thing...at least I think there are...(donno who at the moment)

but from what I can tell I am finally getting the guts to even ask, since its kinda a touchy subject for those few I've told IRL...I am pretty new at this...can I have some advise? anything would probly help at this point, I just don't know what to ask otherwise...

I know I haven't made alot of posts but one of the reasons I joined is for the blank slate thing...and nobody here really knows me...

all I can say otherwise is (I don't think anyone would do this here but, I'm nervous...) please don't laugh or yell at me...
(what I mean by "new" is I don't know what to do, or what many things are in this case, at this point)

(I am not sure if this should go in general MSF chat or not but I doubt it, and I don't mean to make this full of angst or go against any rules I apologize if I do break any rules, please tell me what I did to break them if I did.
also I'm sorry if I'm just making a jerk of myself, please delete this topic if I am just making a jerk of myself I don't mean to...)
I never mean to offend unless previously stated.
I never use a cheat Device (EX: Gameshark, or Action replay)
xeno
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:04 pm

No worries... You're fine. You have nothing to worry about, as far as your post is concerned. :O

I can't say that I have advice for you, since I can't really find anything to focus on. I mean, do you mentally regard yourself as transgendered, or are you going through, or have gone through, either the hormone replacement therapy or any surgery (not necessarily restricted to your sex, but other things made to look more female as well)?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xeno » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:59 pm

I am not sure what the lengths of the word "transgender" apply to so I'll say that I view myself in my mental image as female, and I want my outer to look the same, more or less, but I am male on the outside but female on the inside(spirit wise, and mentally, not inside like inside of the body in whole)

no i haven't done anything to make me look more feminine, since my mom died last late November(she was the only one I told, for a time, and I found that recently to be a mistake) we are still "mourning over her" and I am still catching up in school for her mistakes, but had that not happened then I probly would be, so yeah, I haven't undergone anything, via surgery or hormones, I haven't even told my dad yet...and my brother finds it disturbing, because he "doesn't like changes" but I'm probly going too far for the moment...sorry...
I never mean to offend unless previously stated.
I never use a cheat Device (EX: Gameshark, or Action replay)
xeno
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Return to General Discussion