A Kou is cruel moment: This makes me happy

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

A Kou is cruel moment: This makes me happy

Postby Kougetsu Kanchou » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:55 pm

I'm a HUGE fan of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz (aka Malcolm X), along with John Brown, Andrew Jackson, William Tecumseh Sherman and a scant few others, they are historical figures I highly respect.

There's even a charcoal picture I did from one of his photos, he was a great influence on my life and reading "The Autobiography Of Malcolm X" during high school helped turn me the right way in some things. I even re-read it about a year ago, still an awesome book to read, even if Mr. Shabazz exagerrated his accounts to deter his folk from doing what he did.

In spite of the racism that Mr. Shabazz originally pushed, he learned true brotherhood later on, and abandoned those ideals and tried to correct his life.

Cassius Clay (aka "Muhammad Ali") stepped in to Shabazz's life during this strife, and used him as a stepping stone to make himself popular, and the minute he won the fight that made him famous, back stabbed Shabazz while the Nation Of Islam was trying to kill him.

So I cannot tell you how happy it makes me, that the career he so valued so highly as to use another human being, much less an AWESOME human being as a stepping stone...

...has destroyed him.

Mr. Shabazz used his mind to help his people, he risked his life on a constant basis to improve their life. He was a hero.

Clay just hit people. He's just a loser athlete. Loser because only losers pull stunts like that.

This is the kind of death a backstabber like Ali deserves. It's been lingering for years, I'm glad to see that the progression has been SLOW, and DEEP.

Independant Co UK

In a nutshell parkinsens is eating him alive, he's alive, but he's dead. He deserves this in spades. This is the hell he earned by participating in the destruction of one of America's best minds, and large civil rights influences.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

*Spit on Cassius, who isn't even a real muslim to begin with, he's just a fake*
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Kougetsu Kanchou
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Cow Belle » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:56 am

This is a trerible thing to say! How can you wish such things on a "human being"! Even thought he did use "political" tactics to get were he got today. I think it is trerible to say that you are glad that this parkinsens is eatting him away. That is still a "human being" you know.
Some stuff happen, and there was cow bell! And all was good.
Cow Belle
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kara-chan » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:22 am

Wow, easily the most hate filled post I've ever seen on MSF...

Congrats Kou, I'm sure you must be very happy that someone is suffering in such a way...
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Arkain » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:27 am

You rotting piece of filth, how dare you come here and speak such?

He's hardly warranted death, particularly not such a slow and agonizing death as inflicted by Parkinson's Disease.

Get out of my sight, you rodent.

Bah, stupid restrictions on curse words, I'd be more vehement if it wouldn't get me banned...

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kougetsu Kanchou » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:49 am

And Shabazz, being literally hunted to death by the (extremely racist) religious movement he helped boost from no membership to national celebrity status deserved that?

He deserved to get back stabbed while people were threatening him and his children with shotguns?

You do realize that Malik was gunned down while speaking a few months later don't you?

Ah never mind, someone lock this topic. I'll just make a note that lightness and fluff are about all that's welcome around here.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Kougetsu Kanchou
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Sensei Kimiko » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:54 am

This at best belongs in the soap box. For the momment at least, this is locked pending review.
LorekeeperEirien: That is quite possibly the most hillariously disturbing comment I've heard all day

Kimiko (^o^)
Sensei Kimiko
Inactive Moderator
Inactive Moderator

Return to General Discussion