Naked man arrested; concealed weapon

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby AnimaVex » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:04 pm

... Ew.
The wind is coming, and it tells a story more often silenced than not.

-AnimaVex, budding artist/writer/etc. -
AnimaVex
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Lucky » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:15 pm

When you've read abit about the drug smugleing rings, the thought of a man hiding something up his.. behind... is not all the strang anymore.
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:37 pm

Actually, Hater, I am curious. What do you mean that 'Laws tether the True Nature of Mankind', and what do you mean by 'parallel virtues'.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby P-tan » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:19 pm

Ok I'l try to explain with the best of my ability:

People are basically animals. Laws are a set of rules people made after they learned how to think. Anger for example is a trait every living thing has, blah blah blah. Was that helpful?

Now, the line between good and evil is way thinner than you all think. One bad day could do such things to a human. BUT, if we were raised primally (or something) lets just put it as normally acting bad would be considered a good thing.

So basically, you can't always distinguish your morals. For insticts and survival may make you do things you normally wouldn't. Like lets say someone else locks you in a basement for you to starve. You see vermin around you. If you don't follow your guts, you'l die,etc.

(Can I please stop now?)
I'm just using animals to help me explain..and without good and bad existing, everything would just be plain chaos...(The catch is though, that both of them can't coexist..so that makes my head hurt go do your own research)
P-tan

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:09 pm

Okay. I suppose this would be best done in AIM/another thread.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Stellar » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:46 pm

That has no relevance P-tan. I understand that you might be saying the orriginal charges for indecent exposure might be baloney, but the main point is he was naked and still hiding a weapon.

And good and bad would still exsist without humans to define it. But like you said it would be a natural cause and effect reasoning so there is no guilty party. Humans are only bad when there is no true reason for causing pain. And this man, wether or not he had intentions to harm anyone, had the utensil to do so and was already on parol for a previous incedent, therefore giving reason to be tried again.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:26 am

Right and wrong truly are man made concepts as we practice them... UNLESS you count the existence of a sentient creator being(s). Then there is right and wrong... but how do you determine what? How can one do more than subjectively judge what happens in "reaction" to their actions if said "consequence" might also just be coincidence.

Ah, the insanity inducing question.
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby P-tan » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:03 pm

I know..I suck at explaining stuff like that.

Humans are basically evil inside, greed and stuff like that are all natural.
Cuz lifes a big survival game!
P-tan

Postby Coruscate » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:00 pm

HaterTheParadox wrote:Humans are basically evil inside, greed and stuff like that are all natural.
Cuz lifes a big survival game!

Except for the evil part, I agree 100%.

There are no guarantees in life, and there is no meaning in it for you other than what you give it; that's life.
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to General Discussion