Naked man arrested; concealed weapon

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Naked man arrested; concealed weapon

Postby Coruscate » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:01 pm

"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:08 pm

So much for rehabilitation and re-establishment into society.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stellar » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:23 pm

=O .....................
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:31 pm

I saw this on MSN yesterday. I have to say I initially followed the link solely because of the thought of "Wait... how does that work?..." I think I would have been better off not knowing. Yeurg.... :?
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby P-tan » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:40 pm

Weird..another proof that humanity is slowly getting dumber and dumber.
sigh* anime must be stopped.
P-tan

Postby Xia » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:02 pm

HaterTheParadox wrote:Weird..another proof that humanity is slowly getting dumber and dumber.
sigh* anime must be stopped.

Because I'm sure anime had alot to do with him concealing the stabbing instrument in his naughty place, or with his jaunt in prison
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Helel » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:38 am

...I'm almost concerned with how you get a hold of stories like this, Kurohime. XD
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:22 am

Yeah, this guy is actually a lot closer to Doctor Who, at least with the concealed weapon...

And I am pretty sure that any good lawyer could get this guy off on charges of insanity. Or, at least make a good case.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Coruscate » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:43 am

Chibi MitchellTF wrote:Yeah, this guy is actually a lot closer to Doctor Who, at least with the concealed weapon...

I guess you missed the explanation in the article; it's a common prison trick to get weapons or drugs past security check points and routine searches. Hence the term "full cavity search." Guess what one of the things that gets checked in those? That's why they're there, because it's common enough for most criminals to try routinely.
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Christina Anikari » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:58 am

Well, Nikkou who has ever claimed that modern prisons rehabilitate people? They are merely a vessel for revenge against those who violate our idea of what is right.

As for the news itself that is just absurd, really absurd. For one thing why would he do something as stupid while on parole as sitting around naked masturbating?
Christina Anikari
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:10 pm

Kurohime wrote:
Chibi MitchellTF wrote:Yeah, this guy is actually a lot closer to Doctor Who, at least with the concealed weapon...

I guess you missed the explanation in the article; it's a common prison trick to get weapons or drugs past security check points and routine searches. Hence the term "full cavity search." Guess what one of the things that gets checked in those? That's why they're there, because it's common enough for most criminals to try routinely.

Um...I was being facitious, in reference to Hater/Paradox-tan's comment about it being inspired by Anime. I could have made that clearer, however.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:16 pm

Christina Anikari wrote:Well, Nikkou who has ever claimed that modern prisons rehabilitate people?

I didn't. I was being sarcastic because of the lack of said rehabilitation and re-establishment, as if that was the normal method besides containment. But people are more likely to get worse in prison on many levels, depending on this and that. That's "Lazy Law" for ya.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Christina Anikari » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:35 pm

It's not a question of the alw being lazy, it's a question about prisons being constructed as houses of punishment instead of as places where people can learn useful skills and useful ways of dealing with others without resorting to violence and in other ways build a life that would not force them to resort to violence. That and prisons being places where a lot of criminals are gathered together, some of which are much more experienced at performing crimes than others.
Christina Anikari
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby P-tan » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:08 pm

Laws are restrictions that tether the true nature of man to blah blah blah!
(I'm just a high school student! I don't have to type like this!!! :evil: )

My point is: The government is corrupt and ,etc. (I have a hard time expressing serious stuff like this. :? ) Converse of good and evil = parallel virtues,etc.

I'm tired..Can anybody piece out what I'm trying to say here?! :cry:

(If I'm derailing, ignore this)
I'm just having a stressful week. :(
P-tan

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:07 pm

It's not that hard. This one, for instance, was a headline on MSN.com just a few days ago. That's where I saw it. If you look in places that feature off-beat news periodically, you find these oddballs.

Nokel wrote:...I'm almost concerned with how you get a hold of stories like this, Kurohime. XD
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Next

Return to General Discussion