Occupied Time is Occupied

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Occupied Time is Occupied

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:57 pm

Been distracted by one thing or another recently, whether it's by videos, by games, or by video games. The good news is that I should be able to start posting in Muffinville again in a couple days, so there's that. Sorry about the delay in posting. ()^_^
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Occupied Time is Occupied, Part Two!

Postby AmbushCat » Thu May 05, 2022 10:53 pm

Sooo, yeah. I started playing Megaman X DiVE recently, and it's transformed into a tremendous time sink. It's gotten to the point where I need to force myself to do stuff that's actually worthwhile.

Ookalf, I apologize for yet another delay (seriously, it's probably easier to count the number of times in the past year where I haven't gone a week between posts :? ). I'll try to post in the 'interview' thread tomorrow. Right now, my mind's running on empty.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Occupied Time is Occupied

Postby Ookalf » Fri May 06, 2022 1:26 am

Eh, don't sweat it. It's not like I'm going anywhere! I'll probably be lurking here 'til the end of days... Or, y'know, we finally get shut down as was threatened over a year ago. At this point, I'm not actually sure what's more likely to come first...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Occupied Time is Occupied

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:27 pm

Had a non-existent scare this morning. I was having a fairly normal dream for once, and during said dream there was a tornado siren going off. This got me jolted awake as a result. Thing was, there wasn't any bad weather outside; the early morning birds were chirping, and everything. Just complete and total silence aside from that. I realize it's a good thing if I'm able to reflexively react to that sound, but not if my own dreams are the cause of it; I wasn't able to sleep again this morning after that. :|

So, yeah... on the tired side again, blah blah blah. I'll drop a post in the Interview thread on Monday once the fog's been cleared up.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Return to General Discussion