Aeternalae Discussion: For Those Who May be Interested

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Aeternalae Discussion: For Those Who May be Interested

Postby Kira » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi, My name is Kira Anijenni Anikari. I have put together this little subject for anyone out there in MSF who would perhaps be interested in the Aeternalae or the Ae Races as a whole. Im sure many of my fellow sisters will take notice to this and join in on the discussion. I do so hope to hear from those who would enjoy learning about us.

For those of you who perhaps are new and have never heard about us. We have a site, a webchat connected to the site, and an IRC Channel.
I myself reside on the IRC side of things mostly.

About who we are and what we do:

The Aeternalae is a group who follows philosophical ideals of love and joy over the ignorance and indifference that exists in this world. It is where people with gender disphoria can belong, be accepted, and truly shine with like-minded individuals. They seek others like them, as well as those with an open mind and bring them into the fold. Putting them in Touch with themselves.(Millinescence)
Image Image Image
Kira
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: Wandering through the infinite realms. Searching, waiting, and wondering

Re: Aeternalae Discussion: For Those Who May be Interested

Postby Zilla » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:27 am

There's been a lot of change in the Aeternalae since many of you had seen it last. We don't do crusades anymore; the Touch is a gift, not a weapon. There are a lot of ways to take in the Aeternalae now. Some find it as a philosophical grounding, a way to think about the world and people (if that makes sense), some take it further, and some just like the ideas and settings, from an artistic and inspirational standpoint.

At the core, the aeternalae are "feminine elementals." They embody purity of essence and the distillation of the feminine spirit. There is a drive to spread the influence, but it's out of care and concern for the people involved, no longer dominated by motives of greed or hunger as it was in the past. It's a fun thing, meant to be shared by those who want to share in it.

I know I'd be pleased to see more people checking us out. We promise not to force anything on you (unless you like that >:3).
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to General Discussion