Well That's Discomforting.

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Well That's Discomforting.

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:50 am

So, for the last few days, I've been taking a medicine that's been prescribed for me by a doctor to get rid of something I had. I think I finally realized that I'm allergic to that medicine, after feeling the side effects start up a few days ago.

Itching, burning, irritation, mouth irritation, swollen lips, trouble swallowing... yeah

Went to bed at 10PM, woke up at 12AM, and haven't been able to get back to sleep since despite being tired.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Well That's Discomforting.

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:29 am

Oh, wait, was that my cue to do that whole, "down with any medicine that isn't just for headaches," thing? I always miss it...

(Hope you're doing better, of course. ;p )
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Meh, I'm feeling a lot better now.

Though I went to a diabetic dietitian a couple days ago, because my doctor wanted me to go to one because of my blood sugar being a bit high and stuff.

All I can say is fark you to having to friggin watch carbs and crap. I already try to watch what I eat and how much, so why do I have to limit that even more to such crappy portions of crap?
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Oh, so you're a diabetic?

Well, it can't be any worse than what I have to deal with, food-wise. These days it's less common to even have enough portions for it to be considered a full meal. Even a few months ago, where we'd at least get one full meal three or so days out of a week, was better. We're down to water, bread, crackers and our emergency store of canned veggies. At least I'm losing weight... Though the cause means it's a bad thing. ;/

And I can't even go to a doctor... Well, not without it putting us in dire financial straits, from which we would never return. Or some such thing like that. So you should cheer up! Feel lucky and glad about your crap! At least yours doesn't have maggots crawling all over it! :O
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:21 pm

I haven't been diagnosed with diabetes yet. I'm borderline due to my high blood sugar or whatever the hell.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Don't people know where to draw the line, anymore? Sheesh! :P
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to General Discussion