An Importnant Question

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

An Importnant Question

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:53 pm

I thought of this question when I was watching a conversation on the IRC http://kumichan.deviantart.com/journal/38668840/
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Re: An Importnant Question

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:40 am

I think it depends on how feline the person is. If it's just the tail and the ears, I wouldn't see what the problem is. If we're talking about a furry type of cat-person (at least half cat and half human), it'd probably depend on what kind of fur they have. Regular cats have different grooming needs because of the type and length of fur that they have, so the same concerns would probably translate over to a furry cat-person, except there would likely be enough human for showers or baths to be tolerable. I think only the long-haired breeds would really be inconvenienced in the grooming department, and would at least need to comb out their fur so it doesn't become a tangled mess. I mean, cats do like to roll in the dirt, so...
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: An Importnant Question

Postby Zilla » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 pm

They're gonna deal with it somehow, even if that means they're not bathing as often as they would normally.

I don't really see what the problem with a tongue bath is though.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to General Discussion