Let's shoot the boot

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Let's shoot the boot

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Which is better than shooting poo pies, let me tell you.

Anyway, IRC's too much for me. Same with IMs. I'd like to actually talk to you guys about whatever, because I miss interacting with you guys without you being one of a gazillion characters. So, yeah, humor me. Or I'll do not-nice-things to your cuticles. You know, those cute things with tentacles? Don't know what I'm talking about? Well, they are pretty shy, so I'm not all that surprised that you haven't seen them.

Well, consider the side-effects and think about it. Though only your doctor can tell you if I'm right for you.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Let's shoot the boot

Postby Marky » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:25 pm

Sooo...whatcha wanna talk about?
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:13 am

Oh, I dunno. Nothing too serious. Hmmmm...

Has anything exciting been happening around here? Nothing seems to have changed.

I wonder if anyone enjoys reading fan-fiction stories where Ranma ends up being a senshi.

Anyone watching an decent anime, lately? Right now I'm watching Beelzebub, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, and Kore wa Zombie desu ka?

Is anyone into making their own music?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:58 am

The forums acted real weird...I think it was 2 weekends ago? Not quite sure. Things have been kinda messed up for a bit.

I dunno, and since Bleach isn't counted as a decent anime by most, then, that's a nope.

And no to the making own music, but I've got a cousin that's in a band.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:56 am

What happened with the forums, that for once couldn't be blamed on my due to my lack of presence? :P

Yeah, Bleach isn't my cup of tea. I tend to keep my distance from any series that continues to update because it hasn't been milked dry, yet. It's just one new story arc after another, and coming up with new ways to convince the audience that everything/enough hadn't been done.

Well, poo. I only know one other person that makes music, but they don't come here, anymore. ;/
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:02 am

Sorry, I'm not musical either- I'm the Tuneless Wonder. However, I do have some big news. Specifically, in about an hour, I leave to go get ready to test for my first-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. That's the big thing going on in my life right now.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Well, they actually are now at the end of the main...or at least what I would call the main arc dealing with Aizen and such.

And nice, Gwen. Good luck with it!
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:44 pm

You're not even sure if it's the main storyline? ;p Well, you can tell me if Bleach continues after it, then.

Mistress Guendolen wrote:Sorry, I'm not musical either- I'm the Tuneless Wonder. However, I do have some big news. Specifically, in about an hour, I leave to go get ready to test for my first-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. That's the big thing going on in my life right now.

First-degree, huh? Does that mean there's a second or third after that? And does a black belt make you qualified as a teacher?
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Mitera Nikkou wrote:You're not even sure if it's the main storyline? ;p Well, you can tell me if Bleach continues after it, then.

As far as I can tell, it does continue, actually.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Oh, yes. There are upwards of nine degrees of black belt. So I'm pretty well at the bottom of things there. Yes, I got it. :mrgreen: So thanks, all! And yup, I'm qualified as a teacher now. In fact, I'll be expected to take a greater leadership role in classes and what not. I could now at least theoretically lead a class independently now. I still would rather not, but I could. It's part of what having such a rank is all about- guiding and leading, as well as continuing to learn.

Mitera Nikkou wrote:First-degree, huh? Does that mean there's a second or third after that? And does a black belt make you qualified as a teacher?
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:15 am

Well, and you probably already have a job, since I take it that being paid as a martial arts instructor would require more than one class worth of time. That's how it usually works, anyway. It's not exactly my area of expertise.

Marky wrote:As far as I can tell, it does continue, actually.

Milk onward!

It seems like I got a low turn-out. Is MSF that far detached from reality, is it anti-social, or do I smell that bad? XD
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 pm

In order to be paid, I would have to open my own school. Otherwise I'm just expected to work with the people I trained with at my current school. I have no interest in operating my own franchise, anyway. Not right now, that's for sure.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Marky » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Mitera Nikkou wrote:Milk onward!

It seems like I got a low turn-out. Is MSF that far detached from reality, is it anti-social, or do I smell that bad? XD

*shrugs* Hell if I know.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:58 pm

I always consider the Bleach anime decent. If they are following the manga I can't blame them for faults. The manga on the other hand....Yeah...Can't wait for it to end. It is getting milked.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Does milk and bleach even go together? XD

Mistress Guendolen wrote:In order to be paid, I would have to open my own school. Otherwise I'm just expected to work with the people I trained with at my current school. I have no interest in operating my own franchise, anyway. Not right now, that's for sure.

Too bad you can't put your skills to work in your current place of employment. ;p

Marky wrote:*shrugs* Hell if I know.

That's it! They've been possessed by the devil! U_U
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to General Discussion