Eh.

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Eh.

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:45 pm

You may have noticed that my presence has been sporadic as of late. Well, maybe not. Anyway, yeah, it seems likely to continue for a while longer. I'm always depressed, though to varying degrees, and at least once a year it gets pretty bad for a week or two. It really depends on the circumstances. Well, circumstances have put me into the ringer since, oh... early September, or thereabouts? Maybe it was late August. Either way, it's been lots of fun. These days we're having a hard time affording one single-course meal a day, so hunger and a lack of energy is fairly common. To save some money somewhere, we've spent most of Fall with our heat off, so I'm usually cold in addition to being hungry. As times get more desperate, I feel worse about how useless I am as a source of income. Well, aside from collecting SSI, which, ironically, is evidence as to why I'm so useless.

So, yeah. You know how it is: if you can't run, walk. If you can't walk, crawl. And if you can't crawl, well... then ferment? Heck if I know, but that's where I'm at: between a rock and a hard place. I've got high hopes for a turnaround, though. I think. DON'T JUDGE ME.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Eh.

Postby Neige » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:46 am

I will judge you.

You don't say hello enough.
You need to style your hair a bit neater but not too messy.
And you don't make nearly enough silly faces

F- see me after class.

Seriously ya need ta talk ya got me to talk to. I may have issues like hell but I got two shoulders, I got two ears I can hear ya and be there for a friend.
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Nevars! I can't have a lonely existence unless I'm alone! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!

Haaaa...

Nope, still don't have the energy or the heart, yet. I blame Godwin's Law.

And the invisible pink unicorn. But don't crochet that to it.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Neige » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:03 am

Mitera Nikkou wrote:Nevars! I can't have a lonely existence unless I'm alone! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!

Haaaa...

Nope, still don't have the energy or the heart, yet. I blame Godwin's Law.

And the invisible pink unicorn. But don't crochet that to it.

I've slain 3 headed pink unicorns from dimension Z, I can deal with it!
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Return to General Discussion