Happy birthday, Harri-chan!

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Happy birthday, Harri-chan!

Postby Zilla » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Zilla enters, late from a long day of work, and finds Harri in quite a messy state on the floor, suckling a bottle in her messy clothes. Part of her aww's at the cuteness while another cringes at the mess she's made... She seems to be unable to do anything without making a mess!
Zilla sighs and starts picking up after Harriette, starting with the squashed food. "I guess this is a present, since you can't keep yourself or the room clean..." she stops a moment to pat harriette's head, having to stoop down to do so. "Don't make too big of a mess."
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Harri winces at how big her friend looks as Zilla comes in and starts to clear up after her, while she couldn't stop herself from suckling at the bottle of milk she'd found in her new back pack. Her embarrassing diaper clearly showed from under her dress as she knelt, watching Zilla with red cheeks. So far this was turning out to be the most embarrassing birthday party ever! There was a little moan as she leaned her head back to look up when Zilla bent over her, and she gazed jealously at her friend's full chest!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Stray-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:36 pm

With a sudden flicker in reality, a much curvier version of Stray-chan pops into the area! "Happy birthday, Harri-chan!" She looks down at the little girl sitting on the floor, and blinks. "And here I had gotten you a checherry cupcake. Guess you don't need it now!" She giggles and puts the cupcake aside before coming over to pick Harri up, giving Zilla a little wave as she passes. "Aww, you're all messy! I think you you need a bath and some clean clothes. But first..." Stray pulls the cute little girl into a tight hug, right against her chest; Harri can do little but be engulfed in giant boobs! "Happy birthday, cutie!"
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Harri by now was suckling on an empty bottle, and murmurs in suprise when Stray arrives, looking far more curvier than she usually does. Her blue eyes are drawn to the cupcake, watching it being set aside before she was lifted up with a yelp, her empty baby bottle falling to the floor as she flailed about from being smothered by Stray's chest. "S-Stop that!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Stray-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:45 pm

"Huh, why? You're cute and huggable!" Stray just keeps hugging, pressing the girl further into her cleavage. "I'd say I'd give you as many hugs as you are years old, but since that seems to be in the lowish single digits, and that's not enough, I'll just have to hug you a lot!"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Shy Shay » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Shay takes notes as Harriette suddenly shrinks again, making her no older then 5, then 4, then 3, then 2. All her clothing disapears except for the diaper and the bow.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Harri finds it harder and harder to struggle against Stray as the years start slipping away from her. Her clothing disappeared, her body covered in so much food, the diaper crinkling as she wriggled to try and break free from the smothering hug!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Stray-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Stray giggles again as Harri gets ever younger. "Aww, so cute! I bet I could hug you all day!" Stray-chan just keeps hugging away at the now toddler, not caring about the mess.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Rodney » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:22 am

*shows up a bit late with a cute little rattle present.*

Seems like the party is over, Harry is already a baby. Oh well, Happy birthday Baby Harri !
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Previous

Return to General Discussion