I'll Freely Admit It

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

I'll Freely Admit It

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:37 am

I'll freely admit that I might have a bit of a short temper, which manages to ensnare me when something goes slightly wrong and 'against the grain' of what I'm expecting. I'll admit that sometimes I allow my temper to affect my decisions and RPing, something that I honestly shouldn't allow.

I allow that temper to surface for a moment due to something that ends up irking me, and then I let it fester and grow without attempting to curb it or ignore it and carry on like normal.

I admit that there are certain people on MSF that can cause me to lose my temper the easiest, and that when dealing with them, I restrain myself even less. It's something that I honestly do feel bad about.

I'm KonokoHasano, and I have a problem with temper, which is something I try to fix.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: I'll Freely Admit It

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:48 am

You snot-nosed punk! Dang ingrate! Get offa my lawn!

Oh, wait, this isn't Pose as a Senior Citizen Day? Well, I'll be.

*Jabs finger at the annoying whelp called Konoko!*

You need to relax. Seriously. Wherever and whenever I see you, now, it either looks like your soul's been sucked out, or you've got a bug up your butt. Stop thinking too much and just be silly, at least every now and again. Don't let stuff getcha down or get to you.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby David » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 am

There was once a good topic here that more or less stated "You aren't going to get along with everyone." and that is more evident today than it was a few years ago.

The way I see it, if you're going to let one idiot ruin your experience then you're letting them "win", I'm not sure what they win but still, it's not good! I carry on doing what I want and they carry on doing whatever they want, simple as that. A good way of blowing off steam is to loosen your pressure valve, otherwise you could always make joke characters to mess around with, that can be fun!
This signature is bad and will only lead to disappointment and shame, read about David or read his crappy journal by clicking those links and later wishing you didn't.
David
Bad Taste in Hats
Bad Taste in Hats

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Mitera Nikkou wrote:You snot-nosed punk! Dang ingrate! Get offa my lawn!

Oh, wait, this isn't Pose as a Senior Citizen Day? Well, I'll be.

*Jabs finger at the annoying whelp called Konoko!*

You need to relax. Seriously. Wherever and whenever I see you, now, it either looks like your soul's been sucked out, or you've got a bug up your butt. Stop thinking too much and just be silly, at least every now and again. Don't let stuff getcha down or get to you.

*Steps on the imaginary lawn defiantly*

Eh, in the long run, I don't think it's just issues in regards to other people and RPing, but also issues in regards to some things in real life that also seem to be present. When I look back, it seems as if I started to go all 'soul sucked' and stuff around April, and I've just been in one huge rut since then. >.<

David wrote:There was once a good topic here that more or less stated "You aren't going to get along with everyone." and that is more evident today than it was a few years ago.

The way I see it, if you're going to let one idiot ruin your experience then you're letting them "win", I'm not sure what they win but still, it's not good! I carry on doing what I want and they carry on doing whatever they want, simple as that. A good way of blowing off steam is to loosen your pressure valve, otherwise you could always make joke characters to mess around with, that can be fun!

Loosening the pressure valve is difficult without a way to vent it, which I often lack. Though, when I'm able to, I feel better rather quickly.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby David » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:16 pm

I meant the valve thing as a joke, unless you have a steam valve implanted in you!

Though really, using silly characters or flat out trying something new can help when you're feeling down.
This signature is bad and will only lead to disappointment and shame, read about David or read his crappy journal by clicking those links and later wishing you didn't.
David
Bad Taste in Hats
Bad Taste in Hats

Postby Ninian » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:42 pm

I don't post much, but... let me speak up and say I like the MSF crowd overall. And you're kind of setting an example for why I feel this way: being as self-aware of your problems as you are is a wonderful thing, and I salute any attempt you make to self-improve.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:54 pm

KonokoHasano wrote: and I've just been in one huge rut since then. >.<

Oh. Then the solution is simple: get spayed/neutered! :P
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:36 pm

David wrote:I meant the valve thing as a joke, unless you have a steam valve implanted in you!

Though really, using silly characters or flat out trying something new can help when you're feeling down.

XD Yeah, and I just went with it as a metaphor... or something like that. o.o;

Yeah, I have noticed that busting out a can of silliness does help improve the mood. Though I tend to have a habit of forgetting that and letting myself simmer. XD

That being something I caught myself doing early a couple times recently and managed to turn the issue around.

Ninian wrote:I don't post much, but... let me speak up and say I like the MSF crowd overall. And you're kind of setting an example for why I feel this way: being as self-aware of your problems as you are is a wonderful thing, and I salute any attempt you make to self-improve.

Thanks. Hopefully once I get into trying to fix it, I can at least limit the amount of times it does happen. >.<

Mitera Nikkou wrote:Oh. Then the solution is simple: get spayed/neutered!

Silly Nikkou; the problem will never be fixed that way.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:27 am

So you'll still be a nymphomaniac? Egads!
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to General Discussion