Deleted RP threads summaries

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Deleted RP threads summaries

Postby lategeometry101 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Since many Roleplaying threads have been deleted over the years I decided to post a topic for gathering up summaries of what happened in each thread. My primary motivation is the lack of several key threads involved in the Muffinverses history.
I am a very good ally. However I am also a very terrible enemy. One day I shall rule the whole world. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lategeometry101
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Deleted RP threads summaries

Postby Just some lady » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Mm...interesting thought. What are you looking for in regards to Muffinverse history, though? I could probably fill you in on most things.
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby lategeometry101 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:21 pm

I am looking for recounting of the events that occured in the original Muffinville thread as well as the other threads that are linked to in your codex but no longer there, any thread where a transformation took place that permanently affected a characters profile in some way, and any thread that has the first use of a characters item or piece of equipment. For example I have been unable to locate the thread where Colonel Mundane was transformed into Caprice.
I am a very good ally. However I am also a very terrible enemy. One day I shall rule the whole world. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lategeometry101
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Just some lady » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Mmmm....well there's an awful lot of things like that that have happened--which is to say, I think you' going to have a somewhat difficult time if you're gonna try and get every bit of info documented in a more detailed way then already appears in people's character threads.
That said, there's nothing wrong with trying, of course.

As for the specifics that you've just asked...

The original Muffinville thread was made a good while ago by Black Dragon, and was generally just a description of how the town was originally. What actually happened there, I don't remember, but there were enough shenanigans that people eventually took to using it as a central piece off geography. ^^

As for the Colonel Mundane bit...well, if you've read Caprice's bio, you've got the gist of it, I think. I made Mundane as an April Fool's joke, and eventually Nikkou bit him in the brain and he become Caprice~
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:22 pm

I couldn't help it. I was a zombie at the time. ;/
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to General Discussion