Which Touhou character are you?

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Which Touhou character are you?

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:12 pm

I was curious about which one I'd be, but I can't find a decent quiz thingy for it. If anyone can find one, could you please share a link? Then I can add it here and rephrase the opening post. With the credit due! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!

*Clears throat*

Anyway, yeah.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Which Touhou character are you?

Postby Ninian » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:22 pm

The first one that comes to mind is Remilia Scarlet, mostly because she reminds me very much of my old "Akemi" persona. Bluehaired demon? Check. Crazymaker? Check. Frills and lace? Eh, more a recent thing for me, but check. Part of a viral race (vampires) that she doesn't take part in spreading? Check. She's also basically known for being a difficult personality to deal with, but very good to her friends.

Obviously Orin is a major one for me too. She's a kasha -- a type of nekomata specializing in carting bodies to Hell. I identify with how Orin is about something rather dark (Hell, power over the undead, ghost flames and skulls) but is one of the most chipper and cheerful characters in the entire Touhou cast. Her theme song title says it all: Corpse Voyage ~ Be Of Good Cheer! INB4 Michael Jackson tribute song. ("Heartful Neko-romancer").

I also like the curse goddess, Hina, and how she uses her dark power to heal people, collecting their misfortune. She's also a proper lolita, major points there. She's more about what I want to be like though, rather than what I am now.

Honorable mentions go to characters like Nue Houjuu, whose design I love -- red, blue, and black are such wonderful colors put together, so she features as an avatar for me a lot. Nue's whole thing about being constantly misunderstood by people and thus aggressive and manipulative as a result spoke to me.
Last edited by Ninian on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Well alot of people say they see a bit of Flandre in me. Don't know if that's a compliment or not though...
"A small recollection of innocence within a demanding force."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Helel » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 pm

What's Touhou?
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Tako » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 am

Hats. Loliconbait. Etc.

Honestly, I doubt there's any good quiz for that, since anyone that would ever make one would be all "Oh man, let's fill this cheese up to the brim with more cheese! This'll be great! :V" I'd make one up, but I like my life, thanks.

(I'm rather partial with comparing myself to Alice or Kogasa: [Mostly] harmless. :d)
Tako
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Musashi » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:52 am

I have no idea. SOMEBODY TELL ME! WHO AM I?
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ninian » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:28 am

Musashi wrote:I have no idea. SOMEBODY TELL ME! WHO AM I?

The one male in a predominantly girl setting? Hmm... Rinnosuke? Heh.

Though more seriously, Wriggle Nightbug is the obligatory hyper androgyne. She also basically defends the dignity and lives of insects with the same vigor you defend bishies. She remembers back before she took human form and being afraid of people smashing her.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:52 am

hmmm I would think i lean towards 'Yukari Yakumo' because she's lazy 90% of the time... and when she isn't then people are getting trolled. She also doesn't take things seriously and has minions (in my case alts) to actually do the dirty work for her.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Well personality wise I'm a bit like Hong Meiling or Komachi Onozuka Due to the fact I can be ridiculously lazy at times, and fall asleep at random times and somewhat being middle of the road in skills, Though my favorite character is Reisen Udongein Inaba Due to the fact she's a moon rabbit that can induce lunacy just through looking at her eyes.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Return to General Discussion