MSF's Bowling League

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: MSF's Bowling League

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 pm

I'll be eating the real turkey next week at my dad's (or aunt and uncle's house) with my sister, her husband, and three kids, as well as my dad, his brother and wife and son and daughter. My cousin Brie passed her bar exam, so she is now a Lawyer.
I think I'll ask her about getting a job with her doing research. i really need a job now, as I am unemployed and on Social Security Disability for Aspberger's Syndrome, a High functioning form of Autism spectrum disorder.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:01 am

Really? Huh. You don't seem autistic. :wink:

I wonder if I have this not-sure-whether-it's-a-disability-or-not (how dare Wikipedia give me mixed signals!) Asperger's syndrome.

And by thanksgiving turkey, I meant bowling a perfect game. :P
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:21 am

I'm sure i will, eventually. I am getting a new bowling ball for Christmas, so Maybe that will help...

Well, Aspberger's Syndrome is hereditary, and it seems to affect more boys than girls, about four times more boys are diagnosed with this Neurological disorder. At first, they said I had ADD, but they did an MRI and found the part of my brian that didn't develop as much as the others.

Famous people like Albert Einstein, Thomas Jefferson, and Thomas Edison all were have thought to have some form of Aspberger's syndrome.

That's why it's called High-Functioning Autism. There are a lot of info at your local library or on the Internet....
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:20 pm

I finally got my offical 150 game magnet from the USBC at the last bowling awards banquet...next wednesday, Jan. 13, I start the winter bowling session with a new member to join our team, and I have been appointed team captain. We have 2 new bowling teams to join, making 14 teams for the league.
Each team in our bowling league has 4 members, and is coed (or you can have all women or all men).
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Nuuuu! And when I don't have any money for bowling. X_X
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Well, at least you didn't go bowling and did so poorly that you decided to not even report it on here. *shifty eyes*
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:17 pm

I was wondering why you mentioned going bowling but didn't give any scores. You fiend! Don't be embarrassed!
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stellar » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 pm

OOOHHHH! I <3 bowling ^_^

My best game back when I was a little Stellarette was 236. I was so proud. My average back then was 193ish I think.
I went bowling a couple months ago and got 103 (it was my first game in a long time XD) 141 and 137. If i bowled regularly on a league or something my skill would go back up to my teenage years but I'm too dedicated to my art =3 And I really don't like bowling alone to go 'just now and then'
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:46 am

Well, I can't remember them, but, we only had 3 games, and, my scores were like 58, 76, and then 115, or so...it's been too long, now.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Xia » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm

I haven't been bowling in a long time...

I should
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Marky » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Hopefully I'll go bowling more often this semester...and hopefully I won't do that horrible again.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Well, last night I went bowling, among other things (SNOW!!!!!!), and, so, I had a great night of bowling, especially compared to last time. My scores were as follows:

104, 92, 118, 106, 121, 130

And that 130 means I beat my previous career high by...yep! One point! XD

Also, oddly enough, I didn't have any strikes except in the first and last game. One in the first, two (in a row) in the last. (Almost had a turkey, but I gutter-balled then made a spare right before the two strikes in a row)

So, yeah, I think that that was my best night of bowling, ever, possibly...although, looking back to the one I previously had posted here, it might not be as good. XD
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Tonight is week 5 of the 14 week bowling season. I finally dug myself out of the back parking lot, braved the snow and the icy roads, and made it safely to the bowling alley.

Game 1: 134
Game 2: 84
Game 3: 104

I know week 2 was my best week ever, with a high score (personal best) 161. I have had at least a 152 once in the beginning. My team has a new anchor (the last bowler of our 4 person team has a 0 handicap, and he usually picks up his strikes and spares as needed).

We ended up winning 2 (3rd game and totals) and lost the 1st 2 games tonight.

I hope the weather is better next week. I really hate winter time in Ohio.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:06 am

I've got no snow and no bowling. :(
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to General Discussion