Take two!

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Take two!

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:07 pm

I doubt anyone remembers this, but I once made a topic about a dream I had, which came true. As I mentioned, it was the first time, outside of the usual deja vu, where I knew for a fact the reason why I knew something was happening again. And, well... It happened again. :O

Once again it involved a game, too. Well, they say that things come in threes, so... <_<

Speaking of dreams, though... I had an interesting one, last night. It was a lucid dream, since I was beginning to wake up at the time (thus my last dream, any why I can remember it so well). It was interesting because I got to experience a realistic transition from boy to girl. It only took five or six seconds (I'm estimating) to happen, but it was awesome. For the most part I looked down, and watched (as well as felt) myself becoming quite a bit smaller. (I think that's because I became rather young.) I wasn't alone in the dream, technically, and, being the self-conscious and shy person that I am, I held up my pants when I felt them slipping. So I didn't get to see much, beyond my forearms. But what I felt made up for it, it was that realistic. I didn't have much in the way of breasts, though (I'm guessing no more than a B-cup); so there wasn't much to see pushing out my large, draping shirt. I dunno, it was just... So smooth. The transition. That's what really got me. It was probably the closest to what someone might actually experience, in reality, if it were at all possible to happen.

Sadly, I didn't get to see the result: I woke up while I was on my way to a mirror. =_=; So typical. But I'm not really complaining. I mean, aside from the fact that I have a hard time maintaining a lucid dream, since they almost always make me want to use my conscious mind more and thus... I'll work it out one of these days; I just need more practice. But, yeah... The sensations, of my body changing under my clothes (and in my shoes, too), and seeing the result from the outside, as well as the change in perspective (it felt almost elevator-ish to me, but not quite), leaves me content enough. Maybe I'll see myself in the mirror some other time, after something like that happens. Eh.

It's kind of depressing, though. That sort of thing will never happen, for real. Boo! :?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Take two!

Postby Stray-chan » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:24 pm

It's cool that you can lucid dream at all. I've tried to learn but I seem to be singularly incompetent at doing so.

Sounds like it was an interesting and positive dream, too. I haven't a good dream I can remember in a while...
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:43 pm

The dream before it was weird. Two other guys and myself were trying to find our way out of a maze of interconnecting bathrooms; the large kind that you'd expect to find with showers and a locker room. O.o That's why I wasn't alone when it happened. We had just found a normal room, except... Two girls were going at it in a chair. XD They were still dressed while they were making out, of course... My dreams are pure and true! I swears! Right... As if that will convince anyone. :P

Well, I lend my semi-frequency of lucid dreaming to the fact that I rarely sleep deeply. In fact, I find myself waking up several times, more often than not, before I decide to get up for good. Because I so often pass by the point of being between a state of rest and wakefulness, I figure I'm bound to slip into a lucid dream at some point. Although, lately, I haven't been sleeping all that well, in general. Even when I stay up longer than a day, and go to bed dead-tired (I even passed out in my chair the other day; got a massive crick in the neck for my trouble), I'll be lucky to get eight hours of sleep. It's usually four to six hours, these days. ;/

But, if I had to recommend a way to increase your chances, I'd say to eat ice cream before going to bed. A dose of dairy and sugar seems to be a good combination; at least to me, since I can connect several instances where I had some, or at least a glass of milk, before a night with a lucid dream. In fact, in this instance, I did have some ice cream. It's probably been a year since we've last had any ice cream in the house, too. We also have some moo juice (milk), which we probably haven't had for several months, now... ;/

It's as much luck as anything that I have lucid dreams, though; I wish I could choose when to have one, myself. One day, maybe... Perhaps if I started throwing myself back into the paranormal stuff, like I once used to do. I just haven't been in the mood, even though I still experience enough where any sane person would question their sanity. I mean, remembering dreams that had future events in my life? The deja vu? (Also a possible indicator of experiencing the future before it happens.) And the amount of "coincidences" in my life?

I want my innocence back! :O
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stray-chan » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Maybe I'll try the icecream thing sometime. Interesting idea.

I tend to only have dreams I can remember when I sleep for very short periods of time. The dreams feel like they take forever, though, so a 20 minute nap feels like hours.

I get uncanny predictions of the future, myself, though rarely in the form of dreams. I do from time to time have the ability to look at distant previews for a video game and call that it'll be amazing. Super Mario RPG and GTA3 come to mind as times that has happened.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Return to General Discussion