Fate, or some junk

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Fate, or some junk

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Every now and again I find something new to watch, that has a sex-changing theme in it. But, since those are in short supply, every once in a while I decide to watch something after a cursory glance, if I feel I might enjoy it. As it turns out, it seems that I have a knack for picking ones that have: one, an episode of sex-change; or two, a boy posing as a girl.

Does this happen to anyone else? Although I imagine it's unlikely since most other people aren't so picky about what they watch, and thus watch a variety of other things. I can't think of a single anime that I've watched, that I had little to no information about beforehand, that didn't end up having some of what I'm looking for in it.

My guess is that it has something to do with the fact that I like to watch comedy... <_<
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Fate, or some junk

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:39 pm

comedy animes tend to follow the same popular joke flows, so if you stick to similar anime comedies then usually their almost bound to utilize some sort of tf/tg base joke as they've gotten pretty main stream for easy comedic set ups.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Well, this thing never happens to me as I don't watch much anime, (I.E. none in the past 8 months) so my opinion/experiance (None present) is somewhat limited.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Rowan » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Fate would be getting sucked into or TF'd by one of those aforementioned animes, I think, hehe.
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:07 pm

That's probably more along the lines of wishful thinking. :P
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rowan » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:23 am

Yeah~ >.>
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 am

Gah! Okay, so I randomly decided to watch Ultra Maniac, since magical girls were brought up over at Fukufics, and I was bored. I thought the first episode was interesting enough, so I decided to watch some more. Only three episodes in... Sex-change! Times two!

I mean, honestly. :?

Not that I'm complaining. It's just that this "happenstance" is becoming ridiculous. XD
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Just some lady » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:50 pm

@__@ Obviously they are pandering to the Nikkou demographic~!
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:24 pm

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME! U_U

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to General Discussion