A Recommendation

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

A Recommendation

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:47 pm

If you ever have to deal with a crazy person at night time and who might might want to mug you, I have become wise in dealing with this dilemma. Wait for the crazy mugger to throw a box filled with heavy items and DODGE it (don't stand there, wondering what the **** is going on). Next, let the mugger get closer to you (which I did as I rolled onto my back while on ground clutching my forehead in pain), and give the poor SoB a swift kick to the groin. If you're lucky, they'll pause or even run away, allowing you to flee for safety.

I am not lying when I say I got attacked Monday night by a crazy guy and his (I think it was a guy) box of much-pain-infliction. I solved it like I do many other disagreements: by giving the problem a good strong boot to the weak point. Afterward, I went back to my dorm, patched myself up, and opted to not go to Subway for dinner that night. So yeah, I should known this week would get crazier after that happened....
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to General Discussion