New Game

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

New Game

Postby Moonlit Naiad » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:17 am

Well, for the contest over at TFGamesSite.com, I managed to manage a new, short game again similar to the last one I did.

Wheee! And at 11:59 CDT ... uploaded the last of the .item files, meaning all descriptions and things should be in the game now. ^^ *whew, that was close...*

Based on Nina's concept, Aiborae is a short game in which you play an Aiborae girl whose goal is to convert a set many humans into her own monogendered kind. If people see a transformation occur, however, they will panic and usually run from where you are - and be forewarned to resist you, so sneakiness and luck are definitely things you want on your side if you're to transform fifteen of them in forty-five turns.

Five slightly different endings, depending on your performance. City population is randomly selected from thirty possible candidates, so there is (some) replay value (I hope? ^^).

Have fun!

(and don't kill me too much for typos and the occasional bug... o.o Bugs should be mostly squished, but typos likely rampant after about 12 hours of almost-non-stop, last-minute writing..)

--

Hopefully, the necessary commands should all be obvious, as I took a few more pains to ensure they were adequately explained or noted, but in the main you will go <direction>, touch <target>, look, and wait, though help is always available should you need it.
*POOF* Problem Solved.

星空ARRANGE
Moonlit Naiad
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Return to General Discussion