Ipod Problem

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Ipod Problem

Postby Kamal » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:27 pm

I'm having problems with my Ipod Nano, which I recieved for my birthday. It worked fine and dandy when I first got it, however the trouble began after I downloaded my music onto it. For some reason, not even two minutes into a song the Ipod just randomly shuts it's self down. I have to keep on push the hold key and the two restarting buttons. I have asked people who have Ipods if they have ever heard of this happening before and they have all replied "no." I also asked if Ipods could manage to recieve viruses from songs that were downloaded. Still I got the same answers or " I don't know."

The funny thing is that people have told me to charge the battery, and I tell them that my Ipod shuts it's self down even when the battery is charged all the way. This is a tricky one for me, I am lost. So can somebody please be of some help and tell me of anything you know about this, or if I should just go return this piece of junk?
Kamal
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Anamnesis » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:23 pm

You haven't dropped it or gotten it wet, have you?
Either way, my sister's had the same problem, and I'm not sure what it is because she won't let me take it apart. Try to visit the Apple website and look around for similar cases; If it's happened twice, it could be happening in a lot of places.
Helel: It's not murder if the person is an idiot. <_<
<Helel> Zeiss is a god.
Anamnesis
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kamal » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:47 pm

Thanks for the help I will go check it out, also here is another question. Is it a good thing when you hear birds chirping in your headphones and there is no music? O.o
Kamal
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby AnimaVex » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:31 pm

No, but it happens to a few people.

And I have a nano too, but the only problem I've had is in the freezing category.
The wind is coming, and it tells a story more often silenced than not.

-AnimaVex, budding artist/writer/etc. -
AnimaVex
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:54 pm

hmm haven't heard of that one, no real surprise though... i hear about i-pod issues all the time from friends, one of the major reasons i haven't bothered getting one myself.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to General Discussion