Funny translations

Lives, Links, News, and TG. All these discussions abound in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Funny translations

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:53 pm

If you're someone like me, you may browse a foreign site at least once a day. Sometimes I like to know what something says, so I run it through an online translator. As expected, it's usually unhelpful, but ofttimes amusing. So, I figured it wouldn't hurt to set up a topic where people can share the amusing translations that they come across. I suppose the language doesn't really matter, so long as the translation seems amusing enough to you.

Of course, I'll start things off with this little beauty. XD

Korean to English wrote:When the rice being time when eats, the truth gets irritated to, the school building stairs always bustles with the people the reason goes before the very and the human beings person behind et cetera thought not to be surplus [lop] to speaks and the stairway descends is a thing slowly,… And comes out and from before the building exit the company [nu] crawls also the [u] height [cyo] which rises one bumper-to-bumper traffic.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Funny translations

Postby Rowan » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Nikkou just won the internet.

And broke my brain.

That was really bad XD
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Funny translations

Postby ashuros » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Its a shame that there’s no real alternative for human translation, still that was hilarious :lol:
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to General Discussion