A city rises from the sea

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

A city rises from the sea

Postby Raleigh » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:02 pm

*A massive city rises from the sea off the coast of Muffinville. The city was obviously intended for giants given the massive size of pretty much everything contained within. Alien figures and writing can be found throughout the city and the stench of the seabed exposed to the air permeate everything. Throughout the city appears the corpses of various abominations from the depths in various states of damage. It would appear something had driven them into massive violence among themselves. Sitting in the largest building on what looks to be a throne made up of a giant skull and spine Raleigh can be seen settling down to have a meal. The table before him is covered in various sea dishes that one would expect such as sushi and calamari as well as what might be either bat or chicken wings.* Well that an amusing three hours. Wouldn't you say so, Cat? *Next to him dressed in a professional business suit was the very model of a personal assistant. The woman had green hair, eyes the color of magic as accorded in the Discworld series, and a severe frown.*

Cat: "Really? Why did you do this? What was the point in picking on me?"

Raleigh: "I needed a new employee and was hungry. Also, I felt like expanding the territory available to Muffinville. Maybe I'll make this a different theme park?"

Cat: "I hope you get eaten by a sarlaac."

Raleigh: "Already been there. It was very boring so I practiced the basic principle of self defense. Do unto others as they have already done to you. Wouldn't recommend eating sarlaac. It sucks. Mind flayers on the other hand are delicious."
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: A city rises from the sea

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:37 pm

"And they provide a nice boost to your intelligence, too."

*The Game Master Risk appears out of a cloud of plastic Aggravation marbles.*

"Though I suggest wearing a decent helmet if you can't deal with them from afar. Dying from brain loss isn't pleasant."
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:48 pm

That is only a worry if you are too slow. Or don't have a crap ton of electricity running through your body at all times. Or acidic and poisonous blood.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:50 pm

Or don't have some means of blocking telepathic signals. 'Tis how they find their prey, after all. Hello to you too, Raleigh. What's the story with all of this? *gestures at the new landscape*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Oh, you know how it is. If you happen to grow bored, you find a crazy cult just asking for you to mess with, half the congregation are actually rather tasty, and you get to turn one of those cosmic parasites into a minion how could you resist? Besides, we don't have much in the way of cyclopean ruin cityscapes around here.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:23 pm

*spins a die idly, glancing at it* And strangely enough, the mythological melting pot that we call Muffinville is actually missing those things. *shrugs* Though I can understand that to some extent. Traditional cyclops-girls aren't exactly easy on the eyes.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Return to the Muffinverse