Ice Cream Citadel

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Ice Cream Citadel

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:31 pm

*Seems unaffected by the forces being exerted by the elevator.* Oh, you'll be fine. The worst it'll do is kill you. If that happens I'll just take your crystal and you'll be back before you know it.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:30 pm

Or for however long it takes for the Copycats to finish running wild. Whenever I die, one of them ends up usurping the death crystal post-menu and does what they want with it until the battery runs out.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:07 pm

The elevator stopped abruptly as it reached the top of the citadel. Outside the elevator was the frozen throne, Cathy nearly dropped her weapon (that was totally not just a violet Frostmourne replica) in surprise. ”Ah! You got here sooner than I expected! I didn’t think you’d beat the other raid bosses so quickly!”

The bee-girl gasped. ”Oh, I totally forgot about that and brought them straight here, whoopsie~” The bee-girl giggled.

”WAT!” Cathy almost slipped off the throne, turns out thrones made of ice were slippery. ”Well errrrr...no matter! Congrats on getting to the top! You get all the ice cream you want! We have every flavor in existence so pick your poison!” Cathy beamed as she gestured to all the different tubs of ice cream scattered about the throne room.

If the two visitors were aware of such things, and they probably were, there were definite traces of violet in every single tub of ice cream. What was Cathy up too? She seemed to be quite a bit smarter than your average violet girl.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:58 pm

I almost want to go back down and play with the bosses. I'm sure they'd be every bit as tasty as any ice cream.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:31 am

*Callista squeals happily. A tenth of a second later, one of the tubs of ice cream (Death by Chocolate, specifically) suddenly vanishes. A moment later, so does the ice cream itself; Calli turns off to the side and coughs up the remains of the tub immediately after.*

*Close observation will reveal that there are traces of Violet circling Callista's head. After a few moments the traces disperse, leaving no sign that they'd even been there.*

Okay, note to self: curb the enthusiasm.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:09 pm

Cathy watches as Callista devoured the ice cream, she was disappointed when the violet didn't take hold though, that usually worked...

"Hmmmmmmm I suppose the bosses are kind of tasty...they are ice cream themed..." Cathy said thoughtfully. "Aren't you gonna eat some ice cream too?" She asked as she looked at Raleigh, her grip on her weapon tightened ever so slightly...she had a feeling she might have to go with plan B...or was it plan C?
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:40 am

*wipes off her mouth with a napkin* If I may offer a word of advice to y'all? I'm a top-notch psychic, and that ain't bragging. Anything that tries messing with my mind I'm capable of repulsing. If you're going to try to transform someone like that, you may want to branch out and try other stuff besides just Colors, you get what I'm saying?

*Callista's physical form subtly changes. While she retains her hybrid-form's general appearance, her remaining human characteristics alter themselves to match those of the girl seen in this picture.*

...Though I'd be lying if I said it could immediately stop the physical changes.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse