Muffinville Hot Springs Resort

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Muffinville Hot Springs Resort

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:26 pm

"Very well." The catgirl follows the attendant.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:56 pm

Rei: I suppose I can be. I do apologize. I also suppose in regards to the pokemon battles that would give you some type disadvantages anyway.

Eh, that's alright. Admittedly it's a nice thought. I just don't think I'm cut out for it, is all.

...Though now I'm curious. Suppose I'd accepted the offer when you asked. I don't know a whole lot about dragons beyond "powerful, scaly and fire-breathing". Could you give me a rundown on what sort of strengths I would've gained?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:33 pm

Rei: Quite a few as it would be a meshing of various draconic traits. Ever tire of that whole decaying while still living thing you aging beings do? A bit of dragon in you will turn that mess around quite well. Age equals power for quite a few creatures and dragons are among that lot. In a few realms dragons never die of age so there is that bonus as well. Naturally of course you'd get a dragon breath ability though it would probably match your personality in this case. Not all dragons breathe fire after all. Enhanced strength and endurance are given components. If you became scaly in anyway would really be up to you before I implemented it. I'd rather not give you scales if you don't want them. Improved magical ability naturally. High disease resistance and alcohol tolerance. Lava immunity is almost certain as that is what sparked the offer. As for the rest that would depend on your choices. There are a few downsides. You really won't be comfortable sleeping on anything less than a horde of riches. Probably wouldn't be too much of a problem for the first century or two.
*The attendant leads the catgirl into an office inside the main building. In the office a tiefling is sitting there filling out some papers.* Raleigh: So, you got a curse. Is there a problem with it?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:46 pm

“Well, the whole changing forms with hot or cold water is a bit impractical.”
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:49 pm

Raleigh: Take that up with the spirits that first manufactured the curses. I'm just a distributer most of the time. Admittedly I do have a lab where I make new Jusenkyo type curses but that is besides the point at the moment. *Raleigh's form shifts to an aasimar as he talks to the catgirl.* Are you seeking to be cured?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:50 pm

“If it’s not too much trouble, yeah.”
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:52 pm

Raleigh: For me, no. I am the one in possession of the Cursebreaker artifact. The real problem is whether I feel like it. *Taking the form of a kobold now.* How about this, I task you with doing something for me and I'll remove this minor curse from you?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:56 pm

The catgirl sighed, she had a feeling something like this would happen. “Alright, we have a deal then.”
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:59 pm

*Raleigh grins.* Excellent. I particularly like the fact you didn't ask what favor I needed before agreeing. Always nice to find someone who can negotiate in my favor. You see, I have a minor bit of trouble with Ammutseba. That little star eater is gnawing on one of my power sources. I need someone to tell him to stop before I get upset.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:01 am

“So you just want me to tell this guy off? Sounds simple enough.”
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:05 am

Raleigh: Indeed. Not everyday I can find someone who is willing to tell one of the "Great Old Ones" off. I might hire you the next time I and Nyarl-chan have a disagreement. *He writes something on a slip of paper and hands it to the catgirl.* There are the universal coordinates for the star he is eating. I expect this to be dealt with in two days.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:10 am

“Okay...” she looks at the piece of paper, wonder how on earth she’ll actually get there. She felt like she probably shouldn’t have agreed to this...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:34 am

Raleigh wrote:Rei: Quite a few as it would be a meshing of various draconic traits. Ever tire of that whole decaying while still living thing you aging beings do? A bit of dragon in you will turn that mess around quite well. Age equals power for quite a few creatures and dragons are among that lot. In a few realms dragons never die of age so there is that bonus as well. Naturally of course you'd get a dragon breath ability though it would probably match your personality in this case. Not all dragons breathe fire after all. Enhanced strength and endurance are given components. If you became scaly in anyway would really be up to you before I implemented it. I'd rather not give you scales if you don't want them. Improved magical ability naturally. High disease resistance and alcohol tolerance. Lava immunity is almost certain as that is what sparked the offer. As for the rest that would depend on your choices. There are a few downsides. You really won't be comfortable sleeping on anything less than a horde of riches. Probably wouldn't be too much of a problem for the first century or two.

Hmmm... ...yeah, I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Still, maybe I'll get into contact with Curtis sometime and have him brainstorm ideas as a just-in-case measure.

*chuckles* I doubt the 'riches' part would've been much of a problem, though. That whole conflict that the Game Masters orchestrated a few decades back that eventually landed me in Spamville? It pretty much blew economics as a whole out of the water.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:22 am

Raleigh wrote:*Circe will see, similarly to the man from earlier, that there are several springs each with signs explaining their properties and details such as temperature and health benefits.*

Let's see. Nope, nope, no way, definitely not, no... Ah, that'll do. *After looking at the different springs for a bit, Circe enters one that promises clear skin and restfulness and settles in.* Haa...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:31 am

Raleigh (Now in the form of a beholder comprised of legos): Is something wrong?
Rei: Well just let me know. I'll always be around if you change your mind.
*An attendant walks up nearby.* Attendant: Lady Circe, will you be needing anything for your soak?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse