DrakeCorp Headquarters

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: DrakeCorp Headquarters

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:36 pm

Eh, it serves its purpose for a public facility. I have larger personal labs that appear as nothing more than shadows on walls to the outside world. Here we are. *Raleigh leads Gina toward a young three year old girl and the man standing next to her. The blonde girl appearing no more than three years of age and a bit irritated while the black haired man beside her can be pretty much summed up as blank in expression and rigid in posture.* Elenore, got you a new hire.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:51 pm

Gina looked at the little girl, was that Elenore? She certainly wasn't what she was expecting...

"Hello."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:57 pm

Elenore: "Hello boss. Greetings newest sla... err minion. You ready to learn what you'll need to keep in mind while working here? For that matter, you ready for the challenge of having to try and keep out abyssal horrors and possibly prevent zombie plague outbreaks on a weekly basis?"

Raleigh: "Glad to see you are turning it down a bit this time."
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:09 pm

"I...guess so?" The cyborg couldn't tell if this girl was being serious or not.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:12 pm

Raleigh: She is serious. We get invaded by things all the time. Sometimes it is our fault for poking at the wrong dimensional wrinkle but most of the time it is just corporate espionage.

Elenore: And we almost never make a zombie plague that isn't fully under our control. We do make monsters and other bioweapons here after all.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:40 pm

"I see..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:28 am

Raleigh: Well then, I'm off to handle things that I need to oversee. Elenore, tell him who has free reign of the place. *Raleigh disappears.*

Elenore: Alright then. First thing to note, your new boss there is a shapeshifter. What he will look like will change at least once every twenty four hours. He insures that most can recognize it is him through some means most of the time so you don't need to worry about recognizing him. After that, he has eight direct descendants of which seven may come through at any given time. You'll recognize them as they will be female and wearing mostly silver and white. If you suspect you are dealing with them ask who they are and they will let you know in a way that will leave no doubts. Following me so far?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:36 pm

"Yeah, I think so."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:33 pm

Elenore: Good good. The boss has two body guards who you usually won't see but know they are there near him most of the time. Naro and Shara are their names. Also, keep in mind that the boss has various adopted children, students, and, as is the case of the Harrison children, godchildren. I'll give you a file that lists those who have access rights. Do not hurt any children if you find them here. Even if they are not on the list the boss finds the harming of children very offensive and is fond of reprisal. I give you this warning for your sake. I doubt you want your soul torn out and turned into a punching bag for a few hundred years or worse. Now, lets walk and continue to talk. You'll need to be kitted out to do your job. I'm sure you'll love the fact that you are to outfitted for orbital bombardment options.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:00 pm

"Orbital bombardment?" Gina couldn't help but sounded a little excited at that. "That sounds like a lot of firepower."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:59 pm

Elenore: It is and rather fun to use. *She leads the way further down the hall toward a set of doors labeled upgrade lab. The man follows silently behind the two.* Here is where we will install it. Please do not use it inside the building unless the situation is dire. The device will mark a target and the boss's spaceship will blast away whatever is marked so make sure you are hitting something you want dead. Handy for those kaiju attacks. *She pushes open the door and walks in leading the other two.* After we install that are there any particular things you would like to have installed? We will also be installing a self updating list of employees so you won't have to worry about trying to memorize a list of names for who works here and the like.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:28 pm

"Hmmm..." Gina thought about it. "...I'm not too sure, I guess any upgrades you think would be beneficial."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:46 am

Elenore: Alright. Universal translation, air filtration because some of you is still organic, hardlight emitters for when you have your extra arms cut off, and probably a sensor upgrade. Need our security to spot someone trying to sneak in a weapon after all. Oh, speaking of hardlight.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:52 am

"Hmmm, hardlight?" That peaked her interest. "Sounds useful."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:23 am

Elenore: An interesting technology. It is basically material light, so to speak. Light weight, if you will pardon the pun, easily altered, and a lot cheaper than certain metals.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse