Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:27 pm

"Correct, I'm Arisu. I've been looking for my room but I forgot where it's located." the robot admitted, looking up at the tall maid, or at the very least tall in comparison to her! "Unfortunately, I don't have a map either."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:34 pm

*The maid was actually pretty average in height, but she might have been happy to know Arisu thought she was tall.* Ah, I gotcha, I gotcha. Yeah, I always hate when I lose my map. You gotta hang on to those things. Now, let me see if I can't help... *She pulls out her own map and starts scanning for Arisu's room.* I'm sure I can find it somewhere... So, uh, what've you been up to lately? Anything fun?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:37 am

Arisu looks over the map, "I think it may have been around a corner. As for what I've been up to.....Would you believe me I accidently got myself powered off? A cord got tangled in my hair and when I went to remove it I accidently hit the power button. Not something I'd define as fun."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:15 pm

*The maid winced as Arisu told her story.* Ooh, that sounds rough. Guess that explains why I haven't seen you in a while... Oh, here we go!

*Looking at the map, it indeed seems that Arisu's room isn't too far away! The maid starts leading the way toward it.* Should be right up ahead...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:02 pm

*Arisu nods to the maid, "So how's life been treating you?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:47 am

Me? Oh, nothing too exciting. Just working here and there, you know... Oh yeah! I did a photoshoot for some swimsuits at Miss Circe's shop the other week. That was fun! *Ahead of them, the two girls could already see a door marked with Arisu's name.* Hey, look at that! You weren't that far off. You probably coulda made it here on your own sooner or later...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse