Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:21 am

*Arisu slightly bows to Circe, the robot's movement's having a jerky resistance to them.* "Yes, I'm Arisu. I came to apologize for vanishing when I started working at your shop. I feel- No, saying I felt guilty about it, would be more accurate. That, and I was hoping you could help me, as I'm sort of in a bind right now." *Arisu gestured to herself when saying that last part.*
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:34 pm

Ookalf wrote:(I don't actually know any DDR songs to link here or anything...)

((OOC: Will this do?))
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:*Arisu slightly bows to Circe, the robot's movement's having a jerky resistance to them.* "Yes, I'm Arisu. I came to apologize for vanishing when I started working at your shop. I feel- No, saying I felt guilty about it, would be more accurate. That, and I was hoping you could help me, as I'm sort of in a bind right now." *Arisu gestured to herself when saying that last part.*

I see... Honestly I don't even fully remember you, so I suppose your disappearance couldn't have been that big a problem for me. Before anything else though, I have to ask something. When you say that you felt guilty, does that mean that you no longer do and are fine with it now? I'm not angry or anything, I'm just seeking clarification.

AmbushCat wrote:((OOC: Will this do?))

(Yeah, that works great, thanks! Goggles, we'll say our characters are dancing to this.)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:06 am

"You'd be partially correct. I still felt guilty about it until shortly after arriving....I think. It's kinda hard to tell when exactly I stopped feeling guilt about it."*Arisu thinks to herself to a bit, tapping the floor with her right foot a couple times* "Was I....even aware?" *While Arisu asked this aloud, she was mostly asking herself that. If she had lost the feeling of guilt rather suddenly, what else could she have lost without her knowledge?*
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:18 am

Hm. Interesting... *Circe nods as she considers Arisu's answer.* I suppose there might be implications there, but that answer's good enough for me for now. Moving on, what exactly did you want me to do for you?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:32 am

"Well, there were two other things aside from the apology. I was hoping you'd know someone good with technology or repairs, or even replacing would be fine. I didn't know most people around the area in the first place to begin with, and my internal map's sorta....broken. Like I told your maid here when I showed up, I can't make heads or tails of town because of that. It took me a day or so to merely find your manor, miss Circe...The second is I sorta....need a place to stay."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:35 am

Ookalf wrote:Crap, crap, crap... *The maid starts firing rapidly on all the incoming enemies, getting her pumps in where she can.*

*So the song starts playing, and Danaye finds herself easily moving with the beat and hitting every note!* Hey, you're not bad!

(I don't actually know any DDR songs to link here or anything...)

Like the last level, without the upgraded gear, the enemies didn't get shot down as fast, but lucky they were just very weak regardless. But all this time wasted shooting meant she had to pump the handcar even more intensely to catch up to the train! And being inside the game made that task very tiring.. a lot more than plain button smashing like the other times she did this level...

"Oh, wow, y-yeah?", Danaye sounded pretty surprised herself that she was able to follow up with the beat. Seems dancing was less an issue now that it once was. She looks over towards to Penny, looking at how she was doing.

AmbushCat wrote:((OOC: Will this do?))

(( And thanks~ Nice Kitty~ ^^ ))
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:48 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:"Well, there were two other things aside from the apology. I was hoping you'd know someone good with technology or repairs, or even replacing would be fine. I didn't know most people around the area in the first place to begin with, and my internal map's sorta....broken. Like I told your maid here when I showed up, I can't make heads or tails of town because of that. It took me a day or so to merely find your manor, miss Circe...The second is I sorta....need a place to stay."

Actually, I do have some magic scientists on staff that might be able to examine you. And if they can't fix it, I'm sure I can find someone outside who can... As for staying here, well, I do have plenty of space. It won't be for free, though. Are you willing to work while you're here?

xGoggles wrote:Like the last level, without the upgraded gear, the enemies didn't get shot down as fast, but lucky they were just very weak regardless. But all this time wasted shooting meant she had to pump the handcar even more intensely to catch up to the train! And being inside the game made that task very tiring.. a lot more than plain button smashing like the other times she did this level...

"Oh, wow, y-yeah?", Danaye sounded pretty surprised herself that she was able to follow up with the beat. Seems dancing was less an issue now that it once was. She looks over towards to Penny, looking at how she was doing.

Just... a bit... more... *Though the maid's running low on breath, the maid powers through it and eventually makes her way onto the train, where she immediately collapses and starts panting.* Ha... Ha... Urgh...

Yeah, definitely! *Penny's not doing bad, but she seems to be lagging behind Danaye just a bit.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:36 pm

"That's fine, I wasn't expecting to stay for free in the first place. I don't see myself having to leave soon either." Arisu turns to look at the maid for a moment, and then back to Circle. "Just don't expect me to wear a uniform if that's what you had in mind. These devices that make a 'skirt' around me don't really lend well to wearing uniforms and dresses."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Hmph... Very well, you can be exempt from the uniform. Do you need anything else? If not, Skye can show you to your room now. *The maid raises her hand, indicating that Circe's talking about her.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:33 pm

*Arisu moves closer to Skye as soon as the maid raises her hand, her movements being more exact and precise than they were earlier* "I'll leave it to you to lead the way and to let me know everything expected of me then. Shall we be going?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:57 am

Ookalf wrote:Just... a bit... more... *Though the maid's running low on breath, the maid powers through it and eventually makes her way onto the train, where she immediately collapses and starts panting.* Ha... Ha... Urgh...

Yeah, definitely! *Penny's not doing bad, but she seems to be lagging behind Danaye just a bit.*

Finally, she on the train, exhausted, to think that characters in games could run around for hours without the need for rest, she might envy them just a little now that she has to go through all this. But there wasn't much time to catch her breath, as more enemy units were approaching and she didn't reach the checkpoint yet!

Danaye thought of maybe slowing down to let Penny win this one, but then she considered that there was nothing wrong if they both were having fun. Thought, when she started to think to maybe adjusting her speed, the more she became aware of her body's movement... Her new female genie body, one were the more thought she put on it, the less familiar it felt. The different weights in certain places that were moving around while she was dancing, the way she moved her hips, how her long hair flew... It.. it.. started to distract her and unfortunately caused her to misstep, and stumble off the machine onto the ground!
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:37 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:*Arisu moves closer to Skye as soon as the maid raises her hand, her movements being more exact and precise than they were earlier* "I'll leave it to you to lead the way and to let me know everything expected of me then. Shall we be going?"

Sure thing. Just follow me! *Skye starts to lead Arisu away.* So, I guess you're living with us now. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?

xGoggles wrote:Finally, she on the train, exhausted, to think that characters in games could run around for hours without the need for rest, she might envy them just a little now that she has to go through all this. But there wasn't much time to catch her breath, as more enemy units were approaching and she didn't reach the checkpoint yet!

Danaye thought of maybe slowing down to let Penny win this one, but then she considered that there was nothing wrong if they both were having fun. Thought, when she started to think to maybe adjusting her speed, the more she became aware of her body's movement... Her new female genie body, one were the more thought she put on it, the less familiar it felt. The different weights in certain places that were moving around while she was dancing, the way she moved her hips, how her long hair flew... It.. it.. started to distract her and unfortunately caused her to misstep, and stumble off the machine onto the ground!

I'm never playing this game again... *The maid groans as she gets back to her feet and starts fighting her way toward the checkpoint.*

Dan! *Penny stops dancing and runs over to catch Danaye.* Are you OK? What happened?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:18 pm

*Arisu follows the maid rubbing the back of her head, as Skye begins asking about her.* "Well, I'm a sort of elemental from the dimension of Tinth Leluge. I used to adventure and do the occasional odd job for people, having grown up in a merchant city. After a while I stopped adventuring as frequently, opting to spend time growing fruits at home, and as a part time job I help keep my home city safe. Most days I spend researching magic and magitech, keep on top of those things so I can stay in the loop."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:17 pm

Oh, wow. That sounds way more exciting than my old job. I was just a secretary for small-time lawyer...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse