Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby xGoggles » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Ookalf wrote:I'm never playing this game again... *The maid groans as she gets back to her feet and starts fighting her way toward the checkpoint.*

Dan! *Penny stops dancing and runs over to catch Danaye.* Are you OK? What happened?

And wagon after wagon she fired her way in. Lucky she also knew well enough when to take cover and when to fire back and proceed, something she was struggling with the first time she tried this level. But eventually, she reached the checkpoint, a restroom, giving her a safe spot to rest.

"I'm umm.. fine, I'm fine!... J-just.. slipped", she says looking away blushing, not wanting to mention what was on her mind.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:24 pm

"I don't know if I'd call it anything too special. Without a group of friends, I found it rather boring after awhile, which is why I stopped in the first place."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:01 am

xGoggles wrote:And wagon after wagon she fired her way in. Lucky she also knew well enough when to take cover and when to fire back and proceed, something she was struggling with the first time she tried this level. But eventually, she reached the checkpoint, a restroom, giving her a safe spot to rest.

"I'm umm.. fine, I'm fine!... J-just.. slipped", she says looking away blushing, not wanting to mention what was on her mind.

*The maid gratefully crawls into the restroom and takes a seat on the toilet - not necessarily to use it, but at least as a place to sit.* I wonder if the game would punish me for taking a nap here...

Hmm, you sure? I sorta looked like you were spacing out over something there...

Ryan5011 wrote:"I don't know if I'd call it anything too special. Without a group of friends, I found it rather boring after awhile, which is why I stopped in the first place."

Oh... Well, who knows. Maybe you'll end up liking this more! *The two of them soon end up at a door with a blank nameplate on it.* And we're here. Just put your hand on that plate and the room'll be marked as yours!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:33 am

Ookalf wrote:*The maid gratefully crawls into the restroom and takes a seat on the toilet - not necessarily to use it, but at least as a place to sit.* I wonder if the game would punish me for taking a nap here...

Hmm, you sure? I sorta looked like you were spacing out over something there...

As far as she knew all checkpoints in the levels were safe, though she always rushed through them and never took the time to just pause there for a bit. But nothing was indicating any dangers would arrive at that spot.
Will she dare to take a nap there?

Danaye shakes her head, "N-n-no-no-no-no~ Nothing wrong, don't worry about it..." She gets up, trying to evade the topic. "But I'm, kinda, umm, hungry. Yes, some food would be nice. Are you hungry~?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:37 am

*Arisu slowly reaches out to the nameplate, pressing her palm against it, waiting to see her name appear beneath her hand* "Maybe. You never know with these sort of things. So, shall we go in? Or would it be better to introduce myself to some others around while we wait for one of the scientists Circe mentioned?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:58 pm

xGoggles wrote:As far as she knew all checkpoints in the levels were safe, though she always rushed through them and never took the time to just pause there for a bit. But nothing was indicating any dangers would arrive at that spot.
Will she dare to take a nap there?

Danaye shakes her head, "N-n-no-no-no-no~ Nothing wrong, don't worry about it..." She gets up, trying to evade the topic. "But I'm, kinda, umm, hungry. Yes, some food would be nice. Are you hungry~?"

Maybe just for a bit... *The maid closes her eyes and lets herself doze off for just a few minutes.*

Yeah, I guess we could go by the kitchen and grab something... But if something's up you should let me know, OK?

Ryan5011 wrote:*Arisu slowly reaches out to the nameplate, pressing her palm against it, waiting to see her name appear beneath her hand* "Maybe. You never know with these sort of things. So, shall we go in? Or would it be better to introduce myself to some others around while we wait for one of the scientists Circe mentioned?"

*The nameplate glows briefly, and Arisu's name appears on it! Just as she expected.* You can go ahead and go in if you want. I'm sure everyone can wait for you to be ready.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:00 pm

*Arisu gives Skye a nod, opening the door and walking into her room, curios to see how the room looks, Arisu only hoping it wasn't too empty!*
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:34 pm

Ookalf wrote:Maybe just for a bit... *The maid closes her eyes and lets herself doze off for just a few minutes.*

Yeah, I guess we could go by the kitchen and grab something... But if something's up you should let me know, OK?

The maid takes a little map, though it was hard to tell for how long it was. when she woke up, nothing seemed to have changed in the game, even looking outside the restroom's window, the same repeatable background was showing in a loop.

The genie softly nods and says, "Yeah.. okay.." Thought she withholds mentioning what is on her mind and kind of evades eye contact, then heads towards the hallway.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:03 am

Ryan5011 wrote:*Arisu gives Skye a nod, opening the door and walking into her room, curios to see how the room looks, Arisu only hoping it wasn't too empty!*

*The room is decently furnished, with a large bed, a chest of drawers, a desk, a TV... Not a lot of personal stuff, but it was unoccupied until just now so that's probably to be expected.* So, what do you think?

xGoggles wrote:The maid takes a little map, though it was hard to tell for how long it was. when she woke up, nothing seemed to have changed in the game, even looking outside the restroom's window, the same repeatable background was showing in a loop.

The genie softly nods and says, "Yeah.. okay.." Thought she withholds mentioning what is on her mind and kind of evades eye contact, then heads towards the hallway.

Huh. I guess that worked out... *The maid shakes her head to wake herself back up, then continues on with the stage.*

Hmm... *Penny shrugs and leaves alongside Danaye, and the two of them make their way toward the kitchen!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:32 am

*The room is decently furnished, with a large bed, a chest of drawers, a desk, a TV... Not a lot of personal stuff, but it was unoccupied until just now so that's probably to be expected.* So, what do you think?

Voice from behind the door: ...I think you need to knock before entering supposedly empty rooms.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:00 am

"Yes, it's nice, though I think someone's got a penchant for not following how things are done around here." *Arisu turns to the door, looking to see whose on the other side* "Can you blame me? Why would I knock when the manor's claiming system wasn't used for this room?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:34 am

*The person in question back there is Ambush's daughter Ellen Harrison, one hand on the side of her mouth where the door handle hit it. She doesn't seem any more annoyed than usual, so she's probably doing alright.*

Ellen: *stands up straight* ...Because in this place, you never know when someone's going to want to do something stupid. Like humoring a little brother by playing hide-and-seek, for example.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Oops, my bad! The room might've been unclaimed, but I guess it was also unlocked, heh... *Skye peeks into the room.* Hey, Ellen. You need any help looking?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:43 pm

Ellen: *shakes her head* ...No thanks, Miss Skye. I have a pretty good idea where he is.

*A yell of "Hugs!" can be heard elsewhere in the Manor, followed by Drew's irritated calls of "Get 'em off, get 'em off!"*

Ellen: ...It helps that he's terrible at hiding. Bye-bye. *walks out of the room at a sedate pace, leaving them behind*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:10 pm

"Hide and seek, in a manor?" *Arisu questioned aloud as she wanders around the room, looking in a mirror if there's one in the room. "I take it she lives here? Or should we follow her?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse