Return of the Lurker in the Shadows

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Return of the Lurker in the Shadows

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:31 pm

***A small circle of light slowly gains in brightness as a circle of computer monitors begin to flicker into life. As the old LCD and plasma screens begin to brighten small signs can be seen labeling them. Things such as Sand Acadamy, Chee cherry valley and Infernal god/ess shop of mischief can be read in the soft glow. The slowly growing sound of a thumping cane and slow methodical scrape scrape shuffle can be heard getting closer to the circle of monitors. ***
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Return of the Lurker in the Shadows

Postby xGoggles » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 am

Dan, a young tanned man with a pair of goggles on his head, looks around confused as ever. "Wait a minute.. this path doesn't seem to take me any closer to the train station... I'm pretty sure I'm lost again...", he says mumbling to himself, quite more focusing on finding out where in town he was now than the flickering screens.
He takes note of the sound and turns towards it, maybe it was a friendly Muffinvile citizen that could give him some directions.~
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:12 am

"Well...This isn't Kansas anymore," said a man with huge glasses as he seem to be wandering around. He looked around and notice the several screens that were around him. He even took a moment to see if they had buttons on them. Perhaps he can fix them somehow.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:28 pm

xGoggles wrote:Dan, a young tanned man with a pair of goggles on his head, looks around confused as ever. "Wait a minute.. this path doesn't seem to take me any closer to the train station... I'm pretty sure I'm lost again...", he says mumbling to himself, quite more focusing on finding out where in town he was now than the flickering screens.
He takes note of the sound and turns towards it, maybe it was a friendly Muffinvile citizen that could give him some directions.~
no one seems to be seen as Dan looks around, but there is that limp limp scrape sound that seems to be coming from everywhere and no where at the same time. The area seems to radiate a cold chilling feel, like that of a graveyard in winter near the polar rings...

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well...This isn't Kansas anymore," said a man with huge glasses as he seem to be wandering around. He looked around and notice the several screens that were around him. He even took a moment to see if they had buttons on them. Perhaps he can fix them somehow.

What buttons that there were all seemed to be covered in some hard plastic that was looking really old and crumbling. Not even any color could be discerned from the coatings but they looked very fragile and might break away off poked or prodded
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby xGoggles » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:08 pm

Looking around, Dan gets slightly frightened with how the atmosphere around seemed to become more and more creepy. "Okay.. I might not know where I am, but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be at a place like this...", he mutters to himself and starts following a path to leave this eerie place.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to the Muffinverse