Beware of Violets

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Beware of Violets

Postby xGoggles » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:58 am

Right before they enter through the door, the 'guard' grabs the bat and in a swift motion to block the entrance; holding it up with one hand to the side of her, still sitting down and all without even bothering to look away from her chess game. "Snooze... didn't Vana warn you last time to not bring any more weakies?... She is going to bash your face in again if you enter that door. You know that right?...", she says with a mildly annoyed tone in her voice, yet her face still seems indifferent and disinterested.

"No worrz, no worrz, we got some real potential this time. Everyone gonn' be happi~", Snooze says almost chuckling.

(( Well glad to see you back~ ^^ ))
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Ebb nod-nods in agreement with Mr. Snooze. "Mhm! My sister can beat anyone~! She just took an old car and made it go kshshsschchchshcchshchscsshsshh!" Along with this noise she uses her hands to demonstrate what happened to the car earlier: Going from ---- to /\. Gigi watches her do this and also nod-nods.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:15 am

She sighs, still looking at her chess game and moves a piece with one hand, while the other one wielding the bat points towards Ebb, "You'll have to drag...--", the bat now pointing towards Mr.Snooze,"--..his beaten up body out of here if..--", now pointing at Gigi "--..she turns into a bloody pulp on the first round... I'm done with taking out the trash today..."
The girl then sets her bat down again and continues playing against the raccoon that shows some deeply thought out moves.

Mr. Snooze opens the door and says to the wolfgirls, "Always a friendly welcome here~ Oh, be sure to watch out for flying chairs."
The noise coming from the open door was a mix of loud music, shouting, laughter, and things breaking; the bar sounded pretty busy inside. Snooze went in, but were the girls prepared to follow?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:01 pm

They head inside without so much as a second thought. One probably shouldn't expect much else from violet girls, even with Ebb's seemingly higher level of intellect.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:59 am

Inside, much like what the noise let to assume, it was a rather busy and chaotic place. The front side of the bar had a lot of chairs and tables lying around, none of which looked in a decent state, while most people sitting there were drunkenly arguing about something shown on the screen on top of the counter.

Mr.Snooze went ahead, past the broken furniture and the crowd towards the counter of the bar where drinks were getting served by a very tall redheaded lady.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:36 am

Gigi pauses to stare at the screen for a few seconds, until Ebb goes back to get her, taking her wrist and gently pulling her along. Of course Ebb isn't strong enough to physically drag her sister along, but Gigi seems to follow her lead without a fuss. But her eyes still glued to the screen for as long as possible.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Meanwhile, Mr.Snooze is on the receiving end of a lot of aggressive shouting from the bartender. She doesn't seem all to happy to see him here.

On the screen, a brutal cage-fight appears to be going on, with one of the participants having a face they might recognize going first to first against a rocky oread. But look pretty beat up but the oni looks to be on the winning hand.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:23 pm

"Ooh, it's Wham! Hi Wham~" Gigi waves at the screen with her free hand; her sister sweatdrops.
"C'mon, even you know how TVs work, silly."
"I do~!" she agrees. After that, they make it to the bartender.
"Hi there~!" Ebb waves, speaking gently yet loudly enough to interrupt the bartender's yelling. "We wanna sign my sister up for the punch game." Depending on how rumor-savvy the bartender is (which, being a bartender, is probably "very"), she might have a vague idea of someone matching Ebb's description making some very savvy "business ventures" here and there in the underworld. This would be the first someone heard of that girl having a sister, though.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:49 pm

The bartender snarls at Ebb but in a softer tone than with Snooze, "Like I told your 'friend' over here, you are LATE, we're FULL, all spots FILLED, NO ROOM for today! So unless you want to buy drinks or start betting some big numbers, get ou--" She gets interrupted by a girl with big glasses and a maid-outfit, whispering something in her ear... "WHAT?! You got to be--..! @#&ç$! How many times do I have to tell these $´%£# @s to not do that outside the ring?!", she yells out even more annoyed.
Holding her face in her hand, she sighs and cringes, and tries to calm down. Then eventually says, "Okay, you, Short-Stuff, get you sis or whatever down into the basement over there. Some %%@# ate one of the contestants, so we got a spot open.." The place she was referring to was an open door at the side of the bar. There were stairs going downwards, where also a lot of noise and commotion coming from.

She yells again to the maid to get going, "Go on! Change the bracket! And tell that crocodile if they pull that crap again at my place, I'm getting myself a new pair of boots!"
Nobbing quickly the maid teeters through the door to the basement.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse