Most Wanted

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Most Wanted

Postby AmbushCat » Sat May 26, 2018 10:17 pm

*If one listens carefully, they might hear a "Well, duh!" somewhere on the wind.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:17 pm

The cyborg waits patiently for everyone else to talk before answering the question, clearing her throat first: "The Busi-ness is a legitimate, ethically run cor-poration whose many ven-tures include a de-tective agency recognized and de-corated by the law enforcement organizations on more than two hun-dred worlds. I per-sonally work in a capacity more similar to a mer-cenary under their employ, but sha-ring the same ethics. If this 'Bones' is the person you seek then The Busi-ness probably already knows where he is, and I should be more than ca-pable of capturing him."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat May 26, 2018 10:40 pm

The catgirl ponders a bit on a question, and ask out in the open, "So.. why is he called 'Bones', nya? Is.. he some kind of.. u-undead lord??... Or does he just enjoys breaking bones~?"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat May 26, 2018 11:47 pm

Feng wrote:The girl head tilts. "I do not know this.... 'Bones' fellow. Do you know where he can be found?"

*Taps her chin*

"Wanted poster?" she mutters softly to herself. "Oh dear, dear, dear.... This could be serious. C-could he really be a criminal?" >///>

Criminal would be one way to describe it... *Ookalf shakes his head.* But unfortunately, I don't know where he is right now.

xGoggles wrote:The catgirl ponders a bit on a question, and ask out in the open, "So.. why is he called 'Bones', nya? Is.. he some kind of.. u-undead lord??... Or does he just enjoys breaking bones~?"

...You know, I really don't have any idea why he calls himself that...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon May 28, 2018 1:57 am

"Shouldn't we be more concerned about tracking down his location? If we find him, we can just ask instead of working on assumptions... ", Goggles says, getting slightly annoyed by the pointless chit-chatting.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Tue May 29, 2018 3:49 pm

"Excusez moi, but I think we should confirm if he really is Alonso Ricci before we go tracking down some random criminal-"

She was cut off by a low tremor that rocked the park.

".... What was that? I didn't read anything about this city being built on a fault line!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:36 pm

"This ci-ty is home to numerous giant crea-tures and beings more than ca-pable of causing a tremor that size by merely walk-ing," the cyborg reports. "How-ever, my information suggests another cul-prit presently."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 29, 2018 9:03 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"This ci-ty is home to numerous giant crea-tures and beings more than ca-pable of causing a tremor that size by merely walk-ing," the cyborg reports. "How-ever, my information suggests another cul-prit presently."

So what do you think's causing it, then? Is someone deploying a giant robot?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed May 30, 2018 1:39 am

"I'm not able to perceive the source of the disturbance from here", Goggles says, making the catgirl's ears perk up as she suddenly had an idea~! "Nya~ Then maybe we need to look from a higher vantage point~"
Dan-chan took out a knife and quickly charged it with some magic. Then she threw the knife as high up into the air as she could! "I think I see what you are planning, but I wouldn't recommend using a trick you barely pract--", the goggles were cut off as they and the catgirl wearing them suddenly vanished, but left in their location a familiar looking dagger that was throw up high moments before.

Meanwhile high in the air, at the dagger's previous location, Dan-chan put on her goggles and scans around the area, looking through multiple layers of material and objects.
However, she doesn't have that much time to look around while being in free fall.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse