Most Wanted

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Most Wanted

Postby Feng » Thu May 24, 2018 8:31 pm

It is a sunny day in Muffinville Park. As usual the area is rife with NPCs going about their daily business, doing their best to go through life without experiencing some crazy transformation.

One visitor to the park seems to stand out, a young lady in an elegant yellow dress moves from lamp post to lamp post, news stand to news stand. On occasion she stops pedestrians for questioning. She maintains an air of elegance in her movement and yet her eyes burn with an eerie determination.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Most Wanted

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 24, 2018 11:20 pm

*Ookalf happens to be walking through the park around this time, when he spots the woman in the yellow dress and approaches her.* Are you looking for something?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri May 25, 2018 9:28 am

The young lady notices Ookalf and minces over.

"Excusez moi," the girl says, her accent sounding vaguely French. "I am looking for someone. Have you seen him?"

She hands him a poster with a portrait and some information about a man called Alonso.

WANTED
::Information on Alonso Ricci, last seen on the Muffin Continent::
Height: 5'11"
Sex: Male
Eyes: Brown(?)
Hair: Black

If you have seen this man, please contact Mlle Kimberly Bernadette IMMEDIATELY!!! A reward is available for information leading to his location.[/i]

**Below is a phone number**

***Further below that was a somewhat decent caricature of a slender gentleman standing outside a cafe in a European city. In the background Ookalf could make out what appeared to be a flag with a red top half and white lower half. The gentleman wears a black suit and bow tie and a pair of half-moon shades.***
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri May 25, 2018 5:38 pm

The catgirl Dan-chan was picking up flowers in the park for her lovely Ayako. A voice, coming from the goggles on her head, comments, "Shouldn't you focus more on your studies instead of compiling yet another bouquet of flowers.. again.." Were as the catgirl responds, "But the last one didn't reflect her amazing colorful personality... She deserves much better than that, nya~"
A sigh could be heard from the goggles, "Well, I spotted several flower shops on the way here. I'm sure they'll have flowers more fitting to your tastes than any of the wild flowers you'll find here." A suggestion which causes the catgirl's ears to perk up, "Nya~! That sounds like a good idea! Umm.. Wait.. But I'm out of money..."

Goggles says, "Then why don't you take a side-job instead of--.. Hey! Where are you going?" Dan-chan was only half listening to her goggles and wandered off to the wanted poster. "Oh, this one says it gives out rewards, nya~ Hmm, is that the flag of Poland?" The goggles would shake its head if their original body allowed it, "No, that would be it if the colors were reversed. This one looks like the one from Monaco or perhaps Indonesia. But only if we were talking from the flags related to countries in our world, this one might have different countries I'm unaware of.. Perhaps you should ask it to that girl in yellow that was putting these up"

It didn't take long for the catgirl to find the outstanding young lady with the French accent.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri May 25, 2018 6:07 pm

""Excusez moi.... Miss and uh.... goggles?" says the girl, clearly not used to the sight of catgirls with sentient eye wear. "I am looking for assistance in finding this man. Have you perhaps seen him before?"

She shows Dan-chan the caricature.

Strange. The figure might look faintly familiar, although Dan-chan might have some difficulty in placing the name to the man's face. Something about that smirk however....
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:11 pm

A certain cyborg girl (though in more casual clothing, and not brandishing weapons for the moment) walks into the park with what appears to be focused purpose, zeroing in on the first of those wanted posters and staring intently at it for a moment. "...No details available on value of this 're-ward'. Instruc-tions?" Being a cyborg, one might reasonably conclude she's using some kind of internal phone software. Then again, she might just be crazy and talking to herself.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri May 25, 2018 8:43 pm

ELSEWHERE....

Bones sat alone in his inner sanctum tapping his fingers on his desk. In his hiatus his criminal empire had begun to fray around the edges. Most of his NPC minions had left, either defecting to rival organizations or else lying low less they experience the wrath of the mercurial menace. Even the Chibiwanbanshu, his elite servants who had served him faithfully since his early days as an aspiring crime lord, had begun to show signs of discontent...

The truth of the matter was that Bones was in a slump. He had originally traveled to the city driven by a singular purpose: the destruction of the Brotherhood for certain wrongs committed... And yet now the Chibiwanbanshu could report no signs of their activity. Certain other rivals, those few he deemed worthy adversaries, had retired from the hero business. While other villains would rejoice, Bones bemoaned the loss of such challenging adversaries. How could he boast of his superiority when his greatest rivals were off teaching karate to various girls of various Colors?

Warfare with the CTC was out of the question as well. His failed ambitions in the Western continent demonstrated how woefully unprepared his organization was when it came to traditional conquest. The Chibiwanbanshu might be expert assassins but soldiers they were not. While true he did possess a few doomsday devices collecting dust (such as the Aquamarine Generator that broadcasted subliminal messages - currently collecting dust alongside numerous casks of unused Jusenkyo spring water), open conflict was simply too costly a hobby to maintain.

His tapping grew more erratic. Possibly the most insipid result of his empire in decline was the lack of good maid staff on hand to brew a proper cup of tea. He would make a note to maybe recruit a few in the near future.

"Hmmmm.... Very well" he said, his frown curling into a catlike grin. "I suppose if I'm going to get out of this lurch, I should go out for a little 'exercise'?"

---

The cyborg might spy the girl in the yellow dress, currently addressing a cat girl. Judging by the posters she is carrying, she is likely the person to talk to regarding information on the reward.
Last edited by Feng on Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri May 25, 2018 8:49 pm

Feng wrote:The young lady notices Ookalf and minces over.

"Excusez moi," the girl says, her accent sounding vaguely French. "I am looking for someone. Have you seen him?"

She hands him a poster with a portrait and some information about a man called Alonso.

WANTED
::Information on Alonso Ricci, last seen on the Muffin Continent::
Height: 5'11"
Sex: Male
Eyes: Brown(?)
Hair: Black

If you have seen this man, please contact Mlle Kimberly Bernadette IMMEDIATELY!!! A reward is available for information leading to his location.[/i]

**Below is a phone number**

***Further below that was a somewhat decent caricature of a slender gentleman standing outside a cafe in a European city. In the background Ookalf could make out what appeared to be a flag with a red top half and white lower half. The gentleman wears a black suit and bow tie and a pair of half-moon shades.***

Hmm... *Ookalf looks closely at the image.* The name doesn't ring a bell, but he does look a bit familiar... Why are you looking for this guy, anyway?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri May 25, 2018 9:00 pm

"Oh? Well I don't mean to be coy, monsieur, but I'm looking for him for, how do you say, personal reasons?"

She fidgets just slightly and glances down at her feet.

"I was told he might be found in this city by a reliable source, however. Please, if you have any information about him let me know. I am prepared to pay, in cash of course, for any assistance rendered."

Something about that grin is strangely familiar. Has Ookalf seen that arrogant expression somewhere before?
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri May 25, 2018 9:35 pm

The catgirl shakes her head, "U-Uh.. no sorry.. But.. I guess.. I can help with the flag? In my world, this flag is from a country named 'Monaco'. Not sure if that is helpful or not, nya.."
The goggles then adds in, "The face does hold resemblance with one of the faces of known villains here in the city.."
Dan-chan looks up to the goggles, "R-Really, nya~? How can you tell?" Were as the goggles mentally would roll their eyes, "Because, unlike you, I actually pay attention"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:52 pm

The cyborg walks up to the one in the yellow dress in time to hear her mention cash. "Ex-cuse me." She waits until it seems like she has the girl's attention. "I rep-resent an organization which may be ab-le to help locate this missing per-son you seek. They wish to know your price."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Sat May 26, 2018 7:03 pm

The woman looks at the cyborg skeptically. "You are, how you say, some sort of detective agency?" She scans the girl from head to toe. "Or are you perhaps some sort of mercenary?"

She taps her chin a bit. "Well yes I am offering a monetary reward, I suppose. I am prepared to pay the equivalent of 850,000 Euros for information leading to his location.... Payable upon his discovery of course." :/
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat May 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Feng wrote:"Oh? Well I don't mean to be coy, monsieur, but I'm looking for him for, how do you say, personal reasons?"

She fidgets just slightly and glances down at her feet.

"I was told he might be found in this city by a reliable source, however. Please, if you have any information about him let me know. I am prepared to pay, in cash of course, for any assistance rendered."

Something about that grin is strangely familiar. Has Ookalf seen that arrogant expression somewhere before?

Well I don't really need cash, but I'd still like to help...

xGoggles wrote:The catgirl shakes her head, "U-Uh.. no sorry.. But.. I guess.. I can help with the flag? In my world, this flag is from a country named 'Monaco'. Not sure if that is helpful or not, nya.."
The goggles then adds in, "The face does hold resemblance with one of the faces of known villains here in the city.."
Dan-chan looks up to the goggles, "R-Really, nya~? How can you tell?" Were as the goggles mentally would roll their eyes, "Because, unlike you, I actually pay attention"

Oh yeah, I think you're right! *Ookalf nods, seemingly unperturbed by the talking headwear.* You're talking that "Bones" guy, right?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat May 26, 2018 9:24 pm

Ookalf wrote:Oh yeah, I think you're right! *Ookalf nods, seemingly unperturbed by the talking headwear.* You're talking that "Bones" guy, right?

"Indeed. I have seen some wanted posters this villain with similar facial expressions, but haven't been able to look into it, because of someone here keep running around doing pointless things all day...", the goggles say, making the catgirl frown "..H-hey~!"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Sat May 26, 2018 10:04 pm

The girl head tilts. "I do not know this.... 'Bones' fellow. Do you know where he can be found?"

*Taps her chin*

"Wanted poster?" she mutters softly to herself. "Oh dear, dear, dear.... This could be serious. C-could he really be a criminal?" >///>
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse