Cracking up the egg~

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Cracking up the egg~

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Dact is relieved as the bimbo disentangles herself from him... and goes to help fight? Well... kind of? He doesn't have much time to ponder that turn of events, but goes to pull his shield in closer to compensate for his lack of bimbo armor. Going to smash and shield bash his way through the eggy hoard.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:41 pm

Abillioncats wrote:The bunny warrior is in a tight spot, with just one hand free and an army of egg minions on her tail, it doesn’t look good.

Suddenly a might carrot sword appears in her free hand, she had no idea she could do that! The first egg minion that gets too close gets thwacked with it.
Ookalf wrote:Oh boy... *Ookalf notices the trouble her follow bunny warrior is in and, still trying to avoid all the yolk, runs toward the chocolate monster to try to pull her out of it.*

Ookalf runs towards her ally, and almost get hit by some yolk of an egg minion got thwacked in her direction.
The bunny warrior gets sucked in further and the monster didn't seem very pleased with help arriving for her so.. it lifted it's arm and smashed its massive fist towards Ookalf!

Feng wrote:Bunni blink blinks.

"Liiiiiiiike what are y'all doing? OOooooh~! Eggs! They're soooooo cute~!"

Fortunately the girl unclips herself from Dact and, pulling a giant Easter basket from seemingly nowhere, proceeds to start collecting the colored eggs seemingly ignoring their attempts to fight back.
Knight Errant wrote:Dact is relieved as the bimbo disentangles herself from him... and goes to help fight? Well... kind of? He doesn't have much time to ponder that turn of events, but goes to pull his shield in closer to compensate for his lack of bimbo armor. Going to smash and shield bash his way through the eggy hoard.

The eggs didn't like to be put into the basket but surprisingly were pacified as they were unable to get up or attack while being confined in it.
While Dact shield bashes his way deeper into the horde he'll find himself in the mids of it, but lucky his armor and shield techniques protected him well enough against the mediocre weapons of the eggs.

But again, when the eggs started to notice they couldn't just fight against such powerful opponents, they started to vibrate rapidly, and cracks of light coming out of their shell before they were about to explode!
Dact right in the middle of a mob had little chance of escaping, but Bunni should likely use her brain-cells for a little bit and drop the basket.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Braincells? What little intellect she retained from being exposed to Green was almost certainly destroyed by the violet. Nonetheless, luck works in Bunni's favor as she does inadvertantly set the basket down to go pick up a quarter, her rear swishing and swaying from side to side.

"Teehee~! So shiny!" she coos, oblivious to the fact the eggs in her basket are about to go BOOM.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Dact blink blinks and looks around as the eggs start to vibrate and get ready to blow! "Oh... crap." Dact lowers the visor in front of his face and crouches down behind his shield!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:35 pm

xGoggles wrote:Ookalf runs towards her ally, and almost get hit by some yolk of an egg minion got thwacked in her direction.
The bunny warrior gets sucked in further and the monster didn't seem very pleased with help arriving for her so.. it lifted it's arm and smashed its massive fist towards Ookalf!

Hup! *Ookalf hops out of the way of the monster's smash, then attempts to slice its arm off!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:09 am

Well, this didn't seem good for the bunny warrior. It wouldn't be long before her head submerged into the liquid chocolate, she didn't want to think about what would happen then...
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:14 am

Soon after landing on Dact, the pizza guy notices a bunch of..candy-monsters!?...right in front of him. "Yikes!" He teleports backwards without really looking, winding up on the opposite edge still facing the same direction, particularly away from the creatures he's now the closest to. At least he's standing on his own power at the moment. "Oh man, what crazyland did I show up in this time? No tip is worth this!"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Ookalf wrote:Hup! *Ookalf hops out of the way of the monster's smash, then attempts to slice its arm off!*

The arm of molten chocolate comes clean off and falls to the ground, crushing several egg minions, but only to make the monster grow back another arm in its place! It will be quite difficult to make injuries stick against its liquid-like body.
However, it seems the yolk of the crushed eggs were reacting with the cut off chocolate, dissolving it and created.. bunnies!
Abillioncats wrote:Well, this didn't seem good for the bunny warrior. It wouldn't be long before her head submerged into the liquid chocolate, she didn't want to think about what would happen then...

Almost fully engulfed in, with just her head and an arm free to fight off the little eggs that try to strike her while she was restrained. Though looking at what the eggs did to the arm of the monster.. maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to perhaps use them against the beast?

Feng wrote:Braincells? What little intellect she retained from being exposed to Green was almost certainly destroyed by the violet. Nonetheless, luck works in Bunni's favor as she does inadvertantly set the basket down to go pick up a quarter, her rear swishing and swaying from side to side.

"Teehee~! So shiny!" she coos, oblivious to the fact the eggs in her basket are about to go BOOM.

And BOOM, the eggs in the basket blow-up in a colorful explosion, blasting the quarter out of her dainty hand!.. But surprisingly enough, the color didn't affect her. Could it be that the colors of the eggs can only transform something once?

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blink blinks and looks around as the eggs start to vibrate and get ready to blow! "Oh... crap." Dact lowers the visor in front of his face and crouches down behind his shield!

Dact wasn't that lucky however, even if the ones from the front would be blocked by the shield, those in the back would hit him regardless...
BAM~!
After big explosion of mostly Blue and Green, bi-curious, curvy and tipsy woman emerges, still crouching down, holding two beers were her mace and shield once were. Why she wasn't one of the brightest anymore but at least she knew how to have fun~ Of course, she was wearing the theme complementary bunny suit and with a pair of very high heels she likely has the expertise to walk with.

Whatevr89532 wrote:Soon after landing on Dact, the pizza guy notices a bunch of..candy-monsters!?...right in front of him. "Yikes!" He teleports backwards without really looking, winding up on the opposite edge still facing the same direction, particularly away from the creatures he's now the closest to. At least he's standing on his own power at the moment. "Oh man, what crazyland did I show up in this time? No tip is worth this!"

Well painted eggs, not necessarily chocolate eggs.. regardless teleporting back, created a distance between him and the ones in front of him, but being in an area that was surrounded by villainous eggs, it wouldn't be much of a surprise that he could hear sounds behind him. And if he were to turn his head to look back, he'll find a colored egg, jump up and clench itself on his face, while shivering and cracking as it was about to blow!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:49 pm

Dact braces for the impact! The explosion passes and he feels... odd. "W-wha?" She straightens up... face flushed with alcohol and for... other reasons. Looking down in confusion as she juts out those large breasts she hadn't had a moment ago. Posing unconsciously as she balances perfectly on her high heels. Looking from her curves to the beer in her hands. "Ugh... what just... happened...?" She was still in the middle of a fight... right? Maybe? Her head was so muggy.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:54 pm

The bunny warrior drops her carrot sword, seeing how the monster's body reacted to the eggs, she instead grabbed one of the said eggs with her free hand and pulled it into the mass of chocolate with her entire arm. It was a bit risky because only her head was free now but she was betting on the egg reacting to the chocolate like the others had before.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:12 pm

Bunni giggles, watching as the eggs explode her basket, showing the area with Easter grass.

"Yay! Yay!" she claps. "It's like the Fourth of July except, like, Easter or something?"

She is distracted by the sudden appearance of another bunny girl.

"Oooooh? Hello! I love your outfit~!" she says, mincing over to the former Dactylos.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Hearing more concerning noises behind him, the man turns around and is immediately jumped by a kamikaze egg. "Gwaaah!" He clutches at it ineffectually, staggering backwards a couple of steps but it seems like this explosion is going to hit its mark.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:15 pm

xGoggles wrote:The arm of molten chocolate comes clean off and falls to the ground, crushing several egg minions, but only to make the monster grow back another arm in its place! It will be quite difficult to make injuries stick against its liquid-like body.
However, it seems the yolk of the crushed eggs were reacting with the cut off chocolate, dissolving it and created.. bunnies!

Oh, crap... *Ookalf eyes the bunnies carefully, watching to see if they'll attack like everything else.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Dact blinks... looking to the busty bunnygirl. Or... OTHER busty bunnygirl. "Err... thanks...?" She looks about... weren't they still in the middle of a fight or something?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:49 am

Abillioncats wrote:The bunny warrior drops her carrot sword, seeing how the monster's body reacted to the eggs, she instead grabbed one of the said eggs with her free hand and pulled it into the mass of chocolate with her entire arm. It was a bit risky because only her head was free now but she was betting on the egg reacting to the chocolate like the others had before.

Very risky indeed, but she was running out of options wasn't she? Pull the egg inside didn't seem to do anything... The shell needs to be broken before the colored yolk can come out! Wait...What is this rapid vibration from the egg in her hand? Is it about to blow?!
Ookalf wrote:Oh, crap... *Ookalf eyes the bunnies carefully, watching to see if they'll attack like everything else.*

Just plain white cute bunnies~ Maybe the color that was inside those eggs was rather harmless?
Cute animals aside, the monster takes a deep breath and spits out a big sludge of dark chocolate at Ookalf, trying to engulf her in the mess!

Whatevr89532 wrote:Hearing more concerning noises behind him, the man turns around and is immediately jumped by a kamikaze egg. "Gwaaah!" He clutches at it ineffectually, staggering backwards a couple of steps but it seems like this explosion is going to hit its mark.

That stubborn painted egg didn't want to come off, and then even more eggs started to launch themselves on him! Some were Red, some White and Pink and.. KABOOMZA~! The perfect recipe for a cute magical girl ready to share her goodness and cuteness with the world~! Not that she can't keep delivering pizzas anymore.. but that didn't sound as fun and teaching baddies a lesson and eating carrots.

Feng wrote:Bunni giggles, watching as the eggs explode her basket, showing the area with Easter grass.

"Yay! Yay!" she claps. "It's like the Fourth of July except, like, Easter or something?"

She is distracted by the sudden appearance of another bunny girl.

"Oooooh? Hello! I love your outfit~!" she says, mincing over to the former Dactylos.
Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks... looking to the busty bunnygirl. Or... OTHER busty bunnygirl. "Err... thanks...?" She looks about... weren't they still in the middle of a fight or something?

They were indeed still in a fight, the mean little egg minions didn't care how curvy you were; they'll hit you and poke you and blow up in your face!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse