Cracking up the egg~

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Cracking up the egg~

Postby Ookalf » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Of course there's monsters. Should have expected that, too... *Ookalf draws her new katana and, seeing that the other bunny warrior is going after the chocolate monster, starts slicing at the smaller egg creatures.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:30 pm

A couple of yards in the air above the group of girls and Dact, a man appears. He has on a "Tony's Pizza" uniform consisting of some black slacks and a white T-shirt plus hat with the company logo on each. Aside from appearing in midair out of nowhere he doesn't look too remarkable, with light brown hair including some unkempt fuzz scattered on his face and some dark eyes. He has teleported into a most unfortunate position: Upside-down, holding a box of fresh, hot pizza sandwiched between both of his hands. "Delive--wait." He looks around. "This isn't--" he gets out before gravity takes over and drops him toward the ground, pizza-box and all. "YAAAH!"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:59 am

Abillioncats wrote:The bunny girl let out a battle cry and leaped at the giant bunny monster, spear posed to strike it right in the chest!

And it hits! The mighty spear strike fully penetrated the bunny monster's chest like it was nothing. But.. after the impact, the spear became stuck inside the fluidity chest and the face of the beast reforms of what looks like a grin as it has a brief chuckle.

Ookalf wrote:Of course there's monsters. Should have expected that, too... *Ookalf draws her new katana and, seeing that the other bunny warrior is going after the chocolate monster, starts slicing at the smaller egg creatures.*

As Ookalf went for the eggy minions, they weren't much of a trouble against her katana, their sword fighting was sluggish, slow and sloppy; and together with her increased bunny-like agility she easily was able to dash in and out of the fight. One thing she did have to be careful for was that everytime she busted open an egg, a lot of colored yolk came out of them, and looking what that did to Lord Bones, she likely didn't want to get hit by any of that.

Whatevr89532 wrote:A couple of yards in the air above the group of girls and Dact, a man appears. He has on a "Tony's Pizza" uniform consisting of some black slacks and a white T-shirt plus hat with the company logo on each. Aside from appearing in midair out of nowhere he doesn't look too remarkable, with light brown hair including some unkempt fuzz scattered on his face and some dark eyes. He has teleported into a most unfortunate position: Upside-down, holding a box of fresh, hot pizza sandwiched between both of his hands. "Delive--wait." He looks around. "This isn't--" he gets out before gravity takes over and drops him toward the ground, pizza-box and all. "YAAAH!"

Knight Errant wrote:Dact pokes at the amorous bunnygirl. "Get off! I gotta go do adventurey stuff now and fight the monsters!"

And falling down from the sky, the man collapsed on Bunni and Dact, joining the pile of awkwardness~
Hopefully he was holding the box closed or the hit pizza might have found itself on the knight's face...
Beside that, the trio starts to get surrounded by small egg-soldiers ready to slash at them with their sharp carrot swords!

Meanwhile, back at the egg that for some reason has the crack sligthly more open then before, the voice asks very confused what was happening, "Hello? What is going on? What was the scream? Anyone there??"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:13 am

She pales as she realizes the monster seems to be unharmed, how was she suppose to defeat something like this? She quickly put her feet up against the creature as she attempted to pull her spear out of it’s body.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:08 pm

The bimbo clings tightly to Dact like a leech.

"But you didn't tell me your favorite color, handsome~!"

She seems oblivious to the monsters for now.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:55 pm

xGoggles wrote:As Ookalf went for the eggy minions, they weren't much of a trouble against her katana, their sword fighting was sluggish, slow and sloppy; and together with her increased bunny-like agility she easily was able to dash in and out of the fight. One thing she did have to be careful for was that everytime she busted open an egg, a lot of colored yolk came out of them, and looking what that did to Lord Bones, she likely didn't want to get hit by any of that.

Meanwhile, back at the egg that for some reason has the crack sligthly more open then before, the voice asks very confused what was happening, "Hello? What is going on? What was the scream? Anyone there??"

A bunch of monsters just appeared out of nowhere! I'm sure we can handle it, though. *Ookalf continues to attack the egg monsters, carefully avoiding the spray of yolk with each slash.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:02 pm

The pizza delivery guy tumbles right on top of Dact and the bunny-girl harassing him, but seems to have developed an instinct to pull the pizza box under his arm with the hinge toward the ground so that it probably won't spill. "Ow..."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:17 pm

Dact stumbles to his feet with the bimbo girl clutching onto him. "No time for this." >_> He raises his shield and mace and starts swinging and crushing mini egg monsters. His chest mostly covered with curvy bimbo.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:39 pm

The knight crushing skull--painted eggs with his mace, they were unable to get past his shield and the jiggly rear of the bimbo that clung to him. But was he also making sure the random pizza man was protected too from the evil eggs? And were they both of them cautious enough to dodge the yolk that splashed out of their enemies?
The more minions got slain the more the ground got covered in a colored mess!

Abillioncats wrote:She pales as she realizes the monster seems to be unharmed, how was she suppose to defeat something like this? She quickly put her feet up against the creature as she attempted to pull her spear out of it’s body.

Now placing her feet against the monsters sounded like a good idea, until she realized that her footing also started to go into the molten chocolate, making herself as stuck as her spear! The monsters grin gets wider as a tongue of dark chocolate licks its lips when the bunny-warrior gets sucked more into its body. Maybe she requires some assistance?..

Ookalf wrote:A bunch of monsters just appeared out of nowhere! I'm sure we can handle it, though. *Ookalf continues to attack the egg monsters, carefully avoiding the spray of yolk with each slash.*

"Monsters?.. Oh no, please be careful!", the voice says having barely any idea what was going outside the egg.

The egg minions near Ookalf noticing they weren't getting anywhere close to hitting someone this agile, changed up their 'strategy'.. throwing down their swords they start running after Ookalf but with a key difference.. they started to shiver really hard and cracks started to appear, with light escaping out of them.. it won't take long before they would...--!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:18 pm

The bunny warrior, no longer concerned about her spear, simply struggles desperately to get out of the chocolate monster. Unfortunately she makes the mistake of letting her hands touch the chocolate as well. "H-Help!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:22 am

xGoggles wrote:"Monsters?.. Oh no, please be careful!", the voice says having barely any idea what was going outside the egg.

The egg minions near Ookalf noticing they weren't getting anywhere close to hitting someone this agile, changed up their 'strategy'.. throwing down their swords they start running after Ookalf but with a key difference.. they started to shiver really hard and cracks started to appear, with light escaping out of them.. it won't take long before they would...--!

I'm trying! *Figuring the eggs are trying to explode on her, Ookalf runs, hoping to put some distance between her and them without leading them toward any of the others.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:55 am

Abillioncats wrote:The bunny warrior, no longer concerned about her spear, simply struggles desperately to get out of the chocolate monster. Unfortunately she makes the mistake of letting her hands touch the chocolate as well. "H-Help!"

Oh no! Now she is really in trouble as her hand also gets stuck in the liquid chocolate. Now hanging there with only a free hand to defend herself as egg minions start to run at her with their sharp carrot swords!

Ookalf wrote:I'm trying! *Figuring the eggs are trying to explode on her, Ookalf runs, hoping to put some distance between her and them without leading them toward any of the others.*

Lucky she was smart enough to figure out their plan before--BOOM and BAM and KABOOMZA~! the eggs violently explode near her but always barely out of reach!
She does notice her unnamed bunny ally is getting sucked in by the giant monster, maybe they require some help?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:18 am

The bunny warrior is in a tight spot, with just one hand free and an army of egg minions on her tail, it doesn’t look good.

Suddenly a might carrot sword appears in her free hand, she had no idea she could do that! The first egg minion that gets too close gets thwacked with it.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:51 am

Bunni blink blinks.

"Liiiiiiiike what are y'all doing? OOooooh~! Eggs! They're soooooo cute~!"

Fortunately the girl unclips herself from Dact and, pulling a giant Easter basket from seemingly nowhere, proceeds to start collecting the colored eggs seemingly ignoring their attempts to fight back.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:10 pm

xGoggles wrote:Lucky she was smart enough to figure out their plan before--BOOM and BAM and KABOOMZA~! the eggs violently explode near her but always barely out of reach!
She does notice her unnamed bunny ally is getting sucked in by the giant monster, maybe they require some help?

Oh boy... *Ookalf notices the trouble her follow bunny warrior is in and, still trying to avoid all the yolk, runs toward the chocolate monster to try to pull her out of it.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse