Cracking up the egg~

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Cracking up the egg~

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:29 pm

Dact frowns. "No, not really." He frowns. "Maybe a bigger hammer." He puts away the mallet and gets out a big two handed warhammer. Cracking his knuckles. "Mmm.... HUP!" He hefts it back, taking a few steps back... then going for a running charge... ending the swing striking home on the chisel wedged into the crack.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Sitting might have come tiresome for Bones eventually if it weren't for Dact ramming the warhammer against the egg. With all the pressure that the strike put against the chisel, instead of widening the crack, it pushed the egg away and send it rolling! Bones, on the other hand, send flying into a bunch of colored eggs!..

Ookalf wrote:Huh? *Ookalf reaches up to itch his newly fuzzy ears.* Oh... Somehow, I feel like I should have seen this coming.

What he feels now are that his ears are higher on his head than he remembered, and they feel like they might have grown quite a bit in length. Lucky he only ate the top part of the chocolate bunny, right?
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:17 pm

The man scratches his arm a bit, why'd his ears feel itchy all of a sudden. He felt them and gasped. "What the..."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Bones tuts as Dact hefts the massive hammer.

"Well, well. SOMEONE's compensating for something."

He shakes his head.

"Isn't it obvious, Ser Dactylos? This isn't a puzzle of might but a test of the mind. Use your hea-HEY!"

The egg is rocked, sending Bones tumbling.... towards plot devi-uh-EGGS!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:51 pm

Feng wrote:"Don't wolves have better taste in food, though?" says Bones, shifting his rear as he readjusts. Was sitting on the egg growing tiresome? Is the Space Pope a Reptilian?

*Ookalf shrugs.* I'm just saying, we had different standards...

xGoggles wrote:What he feels now are that his ears are higher on his head than he remembered, and they feel like they might have grown quite a bit in length. Lucky he only ate the top part of the chocolate bunny, right?

Something's definitely going on here... *Ookalf folds his arms as he considers whether or not to just keep eating the rabbit to get it over with.*

xGoggles wrote:Sitting might have come tiresome for Bones eventually if it weren't for Dact ramming the warhammer against the egg. With all the pressure that the strike put against the chisel, instead of widening the crack, it pushed the egg away and send it rolling! Bones, on the other hand, send flying into a bunch of colored eggs!..

Oh, that's not good. *As soon as the egg starts rolling, Ookalf shoves the chocolate bunny in his mouth to free up his hands and runs after the egg to help catch it!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:57 pm

Abillioncats wrote:The man scratches his arm a bit, why'd his ears feel itchy all of a sudden. He felt them and gasped. "What the..."

The man that ate the chocolate egg did find the new placement of his ears quite surprising, but maybe not as surprising as suddenly holding a spear in his dainty hands with polished fingernails.
Not to mention what happened to his clothes, they shrunk, changed and got uncomfortable into all the wrong places.. until finally his body gave way and changed accordingly, becoming womanly.
He.. or well she by now, did get a new increased sense of duty, and the urge to help those in need and protect the weak.

Feng wrote:The egg is rocked, sending Bones tumbling.... towards plot devi-uh-EGGS!

Unfortunately, these weren't any chocolate eggs, so it got kinda messy.. But was it normal that the egg yolks were Green and Violet?.. Well Lord Bones didn't get much time to think until thinking became such a hard chore to do... Likely, most of the mass in his head was now directed towards his chest, that became very jiggly while his thoughts more bubbly. The idea to jump up and down and do silly dances suddenly became very appealing~
His suit didn't do a good job at containing her new curves, but lucky for her, the outfit adjusted itself thematically to a more bunny-girl-like attire. She might have been more upset about the change if she wasn't so distracted by some of those hunky hero types~

Ookalf wrote:Oh, that's not good. *As soon as the egg starts rolling, Ookalf shoves the chocolate bunny in his mouth to free up his hands and runs after the egg to help catch it!*

The big chunk of chocolate now in his mouth, melting slowly away in it, its effects changing him gradually. His frame was quite slimmer by the time he reached to where the egg had rolled off to, not to mention that his hair was now fully pink and reached down to his bottom. For now still male were it counted, but with sucha pretty face, people would get rather confused at first sight.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:12 pm

The bunny girl poked her head up from the ruckus, blinking all confused.... at least until she spotted Dact.

The Knight was suddenly tackled from behind by the full force of an amorous, voluptuous woman.

"Ooooh!You'reSoCute!WannaMakeOut?I'mBunni!What'sYourName?What'sYourFavoriteColor?Mine'sPink!" :O
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:34 pm

The new bunny warrior looked down at herself. "What..." She twirled her spear around, it felt natural in her hand. Then she glanced at the egg.

"Don't worry, will get you out of there!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:10 pm

xGoggles wrote:The big chunk of chocolate now in his mouth, melting slowly away in it, its effects changing him gradually. His frame was quite slimmer by the time he reached to where the egg had rolled off to, not to mention that his hair was now fully pink and reached down to his bottom. For now still male were it counted, but with such a pretty face, people would get rather confused at first sight.

Hah... *As soon as the egg stops, Ookalf runs up and kneels beside it.* You OK in there?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:17 pm

Dact blink blinks... hefting the hammer over his shoulder. "Well... thats not what I'd expected would happen-ack!" As he is glomped by the busty woman.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:33 pm

When both the bunny warrior and Ookalf arrive at the tumbled egg, that rolled past a few decorations and bushes, they'll find it stuck in the 'mud'...

Ookalf's mouth stuff stuffed with what chocolate but his vocals were quite higher than normal now when he asked if the person inside was OK. The voice sounding a bit disoriented at first but eventually responds, "Uuh, umm, I.. I'm kinda dizzy.. What happened?.."
His chest starts to grow, and so does his hips and butt, while in between his legs, something starts to shrink. And not that Ookalf wasn't heroic enough already, but his sense of heroism increased even more!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:01 am

xGoggles wrote:Ookalf's mouth stuff stuffed with what chocolate but his vocals were quite higher than normal now when he asked if the person inside was OK. The voice sounding a bit disoriented at first but eventually responds, "Uuh, umm, I.. I'm kinda dizzy.. What happened?.."
His chest starts to grow, and so does his hips and butt, while in between his legs, something starts to shrink. And not that Ookalf wasn't heroic enough already, but his sense of heroism increased even more!

Your egg got knocked over, and kind of rolled away... *Ookalf starts checking the egg for any further cracks, not paying any real mind to what's happening to his body. You get used to such things after a while!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:41 am

While checking the egg, her clothes reform into a more traditional-Japanese style, and if she didn't have a weapon already, she'll be the new owner of her very own katana, including the mastery to use it skillfully.
But unfortunately for the heroic bunny-samurai, she couldn't detect any further crack in the egg, not even a scratch.

Speaking of unfortunate things.. all this ruckus has disturbed the 'inhabitants' of this place and suddenly after a brief tremble in the ground, the mud rises up massively and shapes itself into a giant bunny monster that apparently was made out of molten chocolate!
It lets out a mighty scream and shortly after that, emerging out of the surroundings of the party, were colored eggs with tiny legs and arms, holding carrot swords! They didn't look as intimidating as the giant chocolate monster, but they were quite numerous.

Makes you wonder who is in the most trouble now, those inside a seemingly unbreakable egg or those outside surrounded by monsters~ Lucky the heroes were well armed and ready for battle!.. Well maybe everyone but Dact that was too busy getting squished by some bimbo~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:55 am

The bunny girl let out a battle cry and leaped at the giant bunny monster, spear posed to strike it right in the chest!
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:58 am

Dact pokes at the amorous bunnygirl. "Get off! I gotta go do adventurey stuff now and fight the monsters!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse