Cracking up the egg~

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Cracking up the egg~

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:34 pm

Dact goes over to the egg... and dons some safety goggles. "Sorry, miss... this thing seems to be rather more sturdy than expected. We're going to keep on trying to figure out how to get you out of there..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:56 pm

xGoggles wrote:And now Ookalf arriving at the party, watching two grown men having at it against a giant colored chicken egg. Will he join in to help, or maybe eat some of the chocolate treats that were placed with and in between the rest of the Easter decorations?

Huh... *Ookalf grabs a chocolate bar from the pile and takes a bite from it as he approaches the egg.* So what's going on here? ...Is there a person in that egg?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:07 pm

"I'm certain they'll leave the egg when they are good and ready" says Bones, pulling out a pair of knitting needles and some yard. He proceeds to construct a pair of pink booties.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:11 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact goes over to the egg... and dons some safety goggles. "Sorry, miss... this thing seems to be rather more sturdy than expected. We're going to keep on trying to figure out how to get you out of there..."

"Thank you so much, but please be careful. I don't want anyone to get hurt", the voice sounded more concerned with the well-being of others than her own, even though she didn't have the slightest idea who she was talking to.

Ookalf wrote:Huh... *Ookalf grabs a chocolate bar from the pile and takes a bite from it as he approaches the egg.* So what's going on here? ...Is there a person in that egg?

There weren't any chocolate bars around, just chocolate eggs or bunnies, both looking equally as delicious though.

Feng wrote:"I'm certain they'll leave the egg when they are good and ready" says Bones, pulling out a pair of knitting needles and some yard. He proceeds to construct a pair of pink booties.

Upon hearing Bones's voice from ontop of the egg, the voice inside answers with, "I'm sorry.. I would leave on my own if I knew how to..."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:16 am

"Hush now and let Papa Bones work his magic" says the criminal, attempting to warm the egg with his body.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:19 am

A man walks by, noticing the rather large egg. "What's going on here?"
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:25 am

xGoggles wrote:There weren't any chocolate bars around, just chocolate eggs or bunnies, both looking equally as delicious though.

*A chocolate bunny it is, then! Ookalf happily bites off its ears as he considers the situation.*

Abillioncats wrote:A man walks by, noticing the rather large egg. "What's going on here?"

From the sound of things, there's someone trapped in that giant egg...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:48 am

"Wow, how'd that happen?" The man asks curiously, picking up a chocolate egg and biting it as he watches.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:17 am

"Hey Ookalf and random stranger. Maybe you can help us figure out this puzzle? Bones isn't likely to be helping anytime soon."

He looks back to the egg. "How DID you get into there, miss? Any idea of how we can get you out?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Feng wrote:"Hush now and let Papa Bones work his magic" says the criminal, attempting to warm the egg with his body.

The egg gets warmer.. but only underneath his butt, the egg in general not so much.. Whatever kind of bird laid this must have been huge, and had a huge butt to warm up the egg~
The voice inside sounds unsure but says, "Umm, okay?.."

Ookalf wrote:*A chocolate bunny it is, then! Ookalf happily bites off its ears as he considers the situation.*

Abillioncats wrote:"Wow, how'd that happen?" The man asks curiously, picking up a chocolate egg and biting it as he watches.

Both men likely, took a piece of milk chocolate as those were the majority of chocolate bunnies and eggs lying around that weren't wrapped or colored. Not that there was anything wrong with the white and pure chocolates either.. right?
Their ears might start to feel a bit itchy.. maybe it was because of the fur growing on them or perhaps it was their lengthening hair? The hair that started to color itself light pink for Ookalf and silvery white for the other man.

Knight Errant wrote:"Hey Ookalf and random stranger. Maybe you can help us figure out this puzzle? Bones isn't likely to be helping anytime soon."

He looks back to the egg. "How DID you get into there, miss? Any idea of how we can get you out?"

There was a slight pause and then the voice answers, "How do you mean? I have always been in here. I just know I need to come out now, but I don't know how..."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Bones keeps knitting.... and knitting.... and knitting!

He pauses, giving Dact a look.

"The answer is so obvious, Chevalier. You don't smash and egg open to get a chick out. You coax it out with warmth and love~!"

He casts a look at Ookalf and Whats-His-Face.

"Didn't your mothers teach you not to eat strange food?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:00 pm

He frowns. "Well if first you don't succeed..." He takes a chisel and hammer. Going to wedge the... wedge into the crack and hammer it in. Trying to widen the crack.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Upon hearing Bones's idea the voice agrees, "Oh, the love part sounds nice!"
Cute idea, but so long all his sitting didn't result in changing anything.. well besides maybe giving his rear some cramp from sitting on a hard egg too long...

Not that it seems that the knight's idea was any better unfortunately enough... When Dact hammers down on the crack with the chisel, to what looks like a paper-thin shell just seems harder than diamond! It was safe to say, they needed something way more powerful than muscle power alone.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Wow, how'd that happen?" The man asks curiously, picking up a chocolate egg and biting it as he watches.

No idea. I just got here myself.

xGoggles wrote:Both men likely, took a piece of milk chocolate as those were the majority of chocolate bunnies and eggs lying around that weren't wrapped or colored. Not that there was anything wrong with the white and pure chocolates either.. right?
Their ears might start to feel a bit itchy.. maybe it was because of the fur growing on them or perhaps it was their lengthening hair? The hair that started to color itself light pink for Ookalf and silvery white for the other man.

Huh? *Ookalf reaches up to itch his newly fuzzy ears.* Oh... Somehow, I feel like I should have seen this coming.

Feng wrote:He casts a look at Ookalf and Whats-His-Face.

"Didn't your mothers teach you not to eat strange food?"

I mean, I was raised by wolves...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:02 pm

"Don't wolves have better taste in food, though?" says Bones, shifting his rear as he readjusts. Was sitting on the egg growing tiresome? Is the Space Pope a Reptilian?

Still the Crime Lord does not give up easily.

He peers down at Dact.

"How goes it, Muscles? Making any progress?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse