Cracking up the egg~

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Cracking up the egg~

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:53 am

Well, she could no longer move anything but her head. So, the bunny warrior accepted her fate and waited for the egg to explode.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:23 pm

"Gah! Pay attention, toots!" She says as the eggs swarm around. She starts to kick and stomp with her high heels while swinging her beer steins.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:28 pm

"Urrgh...whaa...?" The new magical girl stumbles around briefly in confusion. She stops, rubbing her eyes as if just waking up, and quickly looks around, noticing the situation. "Aah, monststers~!" A pink exclamation mark briefly appears over her head. Then she notices one of them spitting an attack at one of the nearby "innocent civilians" (Ookalf, actually) and teleports next to her! "I'll save you! Cheese cover~!" She waves her hands and a flat, circular yellowish energy shield appears in the way of the dark-chocolate projectile.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Urrgh...whaa...?" The new magical girl stumbles around briefly in confusion. She stops, rubbing her eyes as if just waking up, and quickly looks around, noticing the situation. "Aah, monststers~!" A pink exclamation mark briefly appears over her head. Then she notices one of them spitting an attack at one of the nearby "innocent civilians" (Ookalf, actually) and teleports next to her! "I'll save you! Cheese cover~!" She waves her hands and a flat, circular yellowish energy shield appears in the way of the dark-chocolate projectile.

Huh? *Ookalf turns away from the bunnies when she hears the magical girl appear behind her and forms her shield.* Ah, thanks! I almost didn't notice that... *Around this time Ookalf notices the other warrior doing something in the chocolate monster's body, so she sticks behind the shield until she knows what's up.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:57 pm

The chocolate sludge was blocked by the shield just in time! And while still covered by the shield they were also safe from the blast that came from the belly of the giant chocolate bunny monster, their comrade and her spear flew out untransformed, and a big hole was left in the tummy of the chocolate beast. Most of the mass that present there was either blasted out or converted into a.. white bunny purse?...
Either way, the monster wasn't happy and roared in rage and began to flail its arms to the heroines trying to smash them to a pulp!

Knight Errant wrote:"Gah! Pay attention, toots!" She says as the eggs swarm around. She starts to kick and stomp with her high heels while swinging her beer steins.

The the new bimbo was wreaking havoc on the eggs and showed them a new definition of omelet, her unorthodox fighting style was so impressive that many of the minions started to retreat!
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:16 pm

The retreating minions were chased after by Bunni.

"Like wait! Come baaaaack!" she called after them, carrying a fresh basket. "I still need to collect you and stuff?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:52 pm

The girl pants as the egg things run away... and the bunnygirl runs after them. Dact is content to let them run away... still trying to piece together what happened. She looks around. "U-um..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:51 am

The bunny warrior lay on the ground in a daze, disoriented but happy to be finally free of the monster. When she recovered from her ordeal she stood up and retrieved her spear. She saw the retreating egg minions and chased after one! They needed to use them against the chocolate monster!
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:52 am

The magical girl hops gracefully backwards, out of the way of the flailing arms, hoping that the bunny-girl nearby will be agile enough to dodge them herself as well. "Mean-meanie! Pepperonciniii~kick!" With a little bit of finger-gunning, she produces a brief blast of flame comparable to a flamethrower right at the monster!

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Hup! *Ookalf hops away from the monster's flailing arms and, seeing the success of the last egg explosion, also attempts to grab an egg to throw into the chocolate beast!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:26 am

Feng wrote:The retreating minions were chased after by Bunni.

"Like wait! Come baaaaack!" she called after them, carrying a fresh basket. "I still need to collect you and stuff?"
Abillioncats wrote:The bunny warrior lay on the ground in a daze, disoriented but happy to be finally free of the monster. When she recovered from her ordeal she stood up and retrieved her spear. She saw the retreating egg minions and chased after one! They needed to use them against the chocolate monster!

The little eggs running as fast as they could, but having such tiny legs they didn't get very far without getting grabbed by the girls~
Didn't mean that they wouldn't struggle to try to get free though.
Ookalf wrote:Hup! *Ookalf hops away from the monster's flailing arms and, seeing the success of the last egg explosion, also attempts to grab an egg to throw into the chocolate beast!*

She swiftly continues to dodge the arms smashing around her, and even managed to grab throwing an egg, but it didn't seem very effective without breaking their shell or provoking them to explode.

Whatevr89532 wrote:The magical girl hops gracefully backward, out of the way of the flailing arms, hoping that the bunny-girl nearby will be agile enough to dodge them herself as well. "Mean-meanie! Pepperonciniii~kick!" With a little bit of finger-gunning, she produces a brief blast of flame comparable to a flamethrower right at the monster!

The flame blast didn't seem very effective either; any burnt chocolate would just be reabsorbed back into the molten body of the monster. But it did manage to grab the attention away from the Ookalf and the monster started to go after the magical-bunny-girl!

Knight Errant wrote:The girl pants as the egg things run away... and the bunnygirl runs after them. Dact is content to let them run away... still trying to piece together what happened. She looks around. "U-um..."

Looking around she'll see most of the girls either fighting the giant chocolate beast or chasing after eggs... If she was paying close attention though, she'll recognize a voice in distress coming from the big egg they tried to help earlier...
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 pm

Dact frowns... and seeing everyone else rather busy... she goes to hop over to the tossed aside egg. Surprised at how proficient she is at walking in those high heels...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:26 pm

"Eep!" The magical girl teleports herself back a little farther from the charging monster, and tries a different tactic. "Uhh, let's see, pepperoni, uh, slice!" Once she's figured out what to call the attack, she starts drawing from thin air little bitty circular pieces of red energy and throwing them shuriken-like one after another at the monster. They are surprisingly sharp, and one or two of them probably even manage to hit the unexploded egg that already got stuck inside of the beast.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:50 pm

xGoggles wrote:She swiftly continues to dodge the arms smashing around her, and even managed to grab throwing an egg, but it didn't seem very effective without breaking their shell or provoking them to explode.

...Oops. *If she were to be perfectly honest, Ookalf had kind of expected the eggs to just explode on impact. Having learned otherwise, for the next egg she'll tap it with the hilt of her sword to crack it before throwing.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 pm

The bunny warrior grabbed one of the eggs, even as it struggled in her grip. She then started to run back towards the chocolate monster!
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse