Cracking up the egg~

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Cracking up the egg~

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Dact blink blinks, looking at the magical girl. "Wha? I didn't see you there! You might want to duck out-" The rest of her words are cut off as the egg ker-splodes! Perhaps Dact could have thought of a better plan, but her head has been a bit fuzzy as of late.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:36 pm

The magical girl's usual instinct to teleport away from danger doesn't really activate this time around. Probably something to do with the fact that she just now noticed what the woman she was talking to actually looks like. The point is that the explosion gets her too.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:35 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blink blinks, looking at the magical girl. "Wha? I didn't see you there! You might want to duck out-" The rest of her words are cut off as the egg ker-splodes! Perhaps Dact could have thought of a better plan, but her head has been a bit fuzzy as of late.
Whatevr89532 wrote:The magical girl's usual instinct to teleport away from danger doesn't really activate this time around. Probably something to do with the fact that she just now noticed what the woman she was talking to actually looks like. The point is that the explosion gets her too.

And after the thick black explosion cleared.. Well nothing really happened~ The theory that one can only get transformed once by the egg color still stands. Maybe for the better.. otherwise the results could have been monstrous.
Though, just like them, the unbreakable egg was still unchanged.. Guess explosive eggs weren't the key to break the egg up either. But how did the seemingly unbreakable egg ever got a crack in the first place? And how did they widen slightly, sometimes during the fight?.. Will the heroes be able to solve this mystery?

Abillioncats wrote:"Not sure...too much craziness going on..." The bunny warrior watches the little bunny girl open fire. "Like that."
Ookalf wrote:Ah! ...Huh? *Ookalf looks somewhat surprised when the shot fails to do anything to her but doesn't question it. Instead, once she sees the rifle bunny open fire on the others, she attempts to tackle her to the ground!*

And it seems she wasn't the online that obtained bunny-like swiftness and agility; the bunny girl quickly dodged out of the way of the tackle attempt, and in the same motion placed something into Ookalfs hands.. When bunny samurai looks at what she was holding now, it was.. a ticking egg grenade!
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:23 am

Dact blink blinks... waving her hand as the explosion clears. "Erm... well... I guess we're both alright? Um... sorry about that." She says with a blush. "But I'm kinda at my wits end. Nothing I try leaves a dent on this egg..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Bunni bends down to pick up a stray egg that managed to fall out of the basket, oblivious to the bullet that just missed her spacious rear.

*Teehee* "In you go silly eggy~!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:01 pm

xGoggles wrote:And it seems she wasn't the online that obtained bunny-like swiftness and agility; the bunny girl quickly dodged out of the way of the tackle attempt, and in the same motion placed something into Ookalfs hands.. When bunny samurai looks at what she was holding now, it was.. a ticking egg grenade!

Ah! *Ookalf quickly tosses the egg away, hopefully away from anyone else.* Geeze, even after changing, you're trickier than I expected...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Feng wrote:Bunni bends down to pick up a stray egg that managed to fall out of the basket, oblivious to the bullet that just missed her spacious rear.

*Teehee* "In you go silly eggy~!"
Knight Errant wrote:Dact blink blinks... waving her hand as the explosion clears. "Erm... well... I guess we're both alright? Um... sorry about that." She says with a blush. "But I'm kinda at my wits end. Nothing I try leaves a dent on this egg..."

Huh? How bizarre.. the egg's crack opens ever so slightly all the sudden.. The voice speaks, "I'm afraid to ask but.. what was that loud noise? Did.. did something blow up? Is everyone alright? Why do I hear shooting in the background?"

Ookalf wrote:Ah! *Ookalf quickly tosses the egg away, hopefully away from anyone else.* Geeze, even after changing, you're trickier than I expected...

The egg-grenade gets tossed away.. but unfortunately it rolled near some pedestrians that were watching the fight from the sideline! KABOOMWY~~ the white-ish explosion hit even harder than those explosive egg minions! Though it didn't seem this was 'white'-color related at all! It was JALE~! And the poor spectators got turned into human-size chocolate bunny statues!
The little bunny girl grins and looks quite happy with the result, then sticks her tongue out at the heroines and says, "Pyon-pyon~", tauntingly.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Seeing the black explosion happen, the magical girl examines herself eagerly for a second or two afterward, only to find nothing has changed. "Awwh, a monster form would've been so much cooler than this getup. Oh well, maybe I can find a particularly ominous carrot later..." The idea of a carrot sounds much better than it normally should, she thinks, even a non-ominous one...weird. (She hasn't even noticed the bunny themed outfit she has on). Then she notices the Jale explosion, and gets another pink exclamation point complete with an audible "Metal Gear noise". "Hey! Stop jaling people, you meanie!" She teleports nearby and splays her hands out, declaring yet another vaguely pizza-themed attack: "Stringy Mozza~!" From each her fingers trails a cheese-yellow string of energy, all spiraling out wildly before twirling back together near the small, target bunny-girl in an effort to wrap her up in it!

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:37 pm

Dact blink blinks... looking around... then back... then at the... widening crack? What had just happened? "Erm... I tried to blow the crack open. But it didn't seem to effect the egg. But... something else did? As for shooting... people are fighting egg monsters out here."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:56 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Seeing the black explosion happen, the magical girl examines herself eagerly for a second or two afterward, only to find nothing has changed. "Awwh, a monster form would've been so much cooler than this getup. Oh well, maybe I can find a particularly ominous carrot later..." The idea of a carrot sounds much better than it normally should, she thinks, even a non-ominous one...weird. (She hasn't even noticed the bunny themed outfit she has on). Then she notices the Jale explosion, and gets another pink exclamation point complete with an audible "Metal Gear noise". "Hey! Stop jaling people, you meanie!" She teleports nearby and splays her hands out, declaring yet another vaguely pizza-themed attack: "Stringy Mozza~!" From each her fingers trails a cheese-yellow string of energy, all spiraling out wildly before twirling back together near the small, target bunny-girl in an effort to wrap her up in it!

And she almost got little villain too, if it wasn't for a darn white bunny jumping in the way to save her, causing the cheese string to wrap around it instead. The intercepted strings gave the little girl enough time to jump away again, this time jumping up high on a roof of a two-story building, she takes out of her small bunny purse, a disproportional large bazooka! Loading it with a big jale-egg, and readying it to fire.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blink blinks... looking around... then back... then at the... widening crack? What had just happened? "Erm... I tried to blow the crack open. But it didn't seem to effect the egg. But... something else did? As for shooting... people are fighting egg monsters out here."

The voice sounds very concerned now and even slightly angry, "Y-you tried.. what? W-why would you try to blow it up? What if you got hurt! I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anyone got hurt trying to get me out... Please be more careful!.. .... Eh? Fighting egg monsters?! Why are they fighting? Please stop them, no more fighting or dangerous stuff!"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:56 pm

xGoggles wrote:The egg-grenade gets tossed away.. but unfortunately it rolled near some pedestrians that were watching the fight from the sideline! KABOOMWY~~ the white-ish explosion hit even harder than those explosive egg minions! Though it didn't seem this was 'white'-color related at all! It was JALE~! And the poor spectators got turned into human-size chocolate bunny statues!
The little bunny girl grins and looks quite happy with the result, then sticks her tongue out at the heroines and says, "Pyon-pyon~", tauntingly.

Ooh, sorry! *Ookalf calls out an apology to the transformed people, then shoots a glare at the little girl.* OK, this isn't funny anymore! *Ookalf then runs and hops after the girl, even as she flees from the magical girl.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:20 pm

The chocolate statues don't seem to be able to move much to even react to the apology... erm.. maybe someone wants to keep those hungry white bunnies away from the chocolate turned people they apparently are nibbling on!
As Ookalf hops after her, the girl takes note and fires her bazooka accurately to the spot Ookalf has to land in between a hop, making it rather hard to dodge unless she could move midair.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Ack! *Unfortunately, Ookalf does not have the ability to move in midair, so the best she can do now is brace herself for the blast.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:38 pm

"H-hey, stop eating people! That's horrifying!" But the magical girl can't do much more than yell at the white bunnies before noticing a more imminent threat that requires her attention: Namely the bazooka firing! "Uh, um--Sausage..Something!?" she calls out, really running out of good ideas at this point, and throws a red hotdog-shaped piece of energy at the bazooka shot, aimed to impact it in mid-flight in an attempt to throw its aim way off course.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:31 pm

"I don't know why they are fighting or where they came from... hold on..." She goes over to grab another egg creature. "Hey you! Whats the big idea with the stabbing and exploding?" She frowns... hand on her hip...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse