Cracking up the egg~

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Cracking up the egg~

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:00 pm

The bunny warrior springs into action! She leaps over to the chocolate statues and begins smacking the bunnies trying to eat them with her spear! “I’m afraid I can’t let you do that.”
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:01 pm

Ookalf wrote:Ack! *Unfortunately, Ookalf does not have the ability to move in midair, so the best she can do now is brace herself for the blast.*
Whatevr89532 wrote:"H-hey, stop eating people! That's horrifying!" But the magical girl can't do much more than yell at the white bunnies before noticing a more imminent threat that requires her attention: Namely the bazooka firing! "Uh, um--Sausage..Something!?" she calls out, really running out of good ideas at this point, and throws a red hotdog-shaped piece of energy at the bazooka shot, aimed to impact it in mid-flight in an attempt to throw its aim way off course.

And the sausage-block was able to throw off the eggs trajectory so the bazooka shot barely missed Ookalf and explode somewhere on the side.
The little bunny girl frowns slightly and weighs her options, considering that winning might be tricky when outnumbered. Before Ookalf could arrive, she takes out another grenade looking egg out of a pocket. Dropping the egg on the rooftop, she looks at the heroines and waves goodbye,"Pyon-pyon~ :P " then the explosive blows up into a massive smoke screen, and after it clears the girl had escaped!
Abillioncats wrote:The bunny warrior springs into action! She leaps over to the chocolate statues and begins smacking the bunnies trying to eat them with her spear! “I’m afraid I can’t let you do that.”

And with such animal cruelty to such cute bunnies, they also started to flee~
The warrior could hear muffled voiced from the chocolate statues sounding something like saying thanks to her, even though it was barely understandable.

Knight Errant wrote:"I don't know why they are fighting or where they came from... hold on..." She goes over to grab another egg creature. "Hey you! Whats the big idea with the stabbing and exploding?" She frowns... hand on her hip...

Since most of the egg minions too had fled the battle, Dact likely take some of Bunni's collected eggs. But the eggs didn't have any mouths though... Just little arms and legs and painted-on eyes.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:10 pm

xGoggles wrote:And the sausage-block was able to throw off the eggs trajectory so the bazooka shot barely missed Ookalf and explode somewhere on the side.
The little bunny girl frowns slightly and weighs her options, considering that winning might be tricky when outnumbered. Before Ookalf could arrive, she takes out another grenade looking egg out of a pocket. Dropping the egg on the rooftop, she looks at the heroines and waves goodbye,"Pyon-pyon~ :P " then the explosive blows up into a massive smoke screen, and after it clears the girl had escaped!

Wait! *Ookalf looks around after the smoke clears.* Tch, she got away... *With their target gone, Ookalf shakes her head and goes back over to where the magical girl is.* Thanks for the help, at least. I don't know what I would have done if I got caught in that blast...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:49 pm

"Yeah, no problem. I've gotten Jaled before, no fun," says the magical girl. "Anyway, the bad guy ran off, right? So the magical girl trope demands that I'm supposed to be able to turn back to normal, right? Let's see...Normalize? Change back? Delivery complete?" she tries a few possible key-phrases for this.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:13 am

After trying a few phrases it started to get obvious that she wasn't turning back.. Maybe she had to be out of public view first to turn back to a 'normal self'~? Not that she became a magical girl in any convenient way anyway.

But now with the direct treat out of the way, perhaps it was time the heroines put their heads together to help this individual out of their seemingly still unbreakable-like egg? Over the course of the battle, the crack did widen on certain moments, but what could have triggered it?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:25 am

Dact sighs. "Well... I guess your not going to be much help. And don't bother exploding. That doesn't effect me... any more, anyway..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:55 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Yeah, no problem. I've gotten Jaled before, no fun," says the magical girl. "Anyway, the bad guy ran off, right? So the magical girl trope demands that I'm supposed to be able to turn back to normal, right? Let's see...Normalize? Change back? Delivery complete?" she tries a few possible key-phrases for this.

Well, I don't have a lot of experience as a magical girl, so I'm not sure I can help there... But for now, you want to go back to the others and see how they're holding up?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:29 am

"Uhh, maybe I just need to hide somewhere first.." The magical girl looks around, listening to Ookalf's suggestion, but everyone looks pretty much okay not counting the Jaled edible people. But surely that's a job for somebody else...Then she notices something and another exclamation point appears over her head. "Waah~! There's a giant egg over there!" she points--not having noticed it in the excitement of battle despite briefly being right next to it at one point. In all fairness, there was a lot going on!
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Bunni looks up, having taken a break from the egg collecting to nibble on one of the chocolate bunny's ears.

"Hmmmmm? Like, why is everyone acting so silly~?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:47 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact sighs. "Well... I guess your not going to be much help. And don't bother exploding. That doesn't effect me... any more, anyway..."

The egg minion shrugs, not like it knew any better either.
Whatevr89532 wrote:"Uhh, maybe I just need to hide somewhere first.." The magical girl looks around, listening to Ookalf's suggestion, but everyone looks pretty much okay not counting the Jaled edible people. But surely that's a job for somebody else...Then she notices something and another exclamation point appears over her head. "Waah~! There's a giant egg over there!" she points--not having noticed it in the excitement of battle despite briefly being right next to it at one point. In all fairness, there was a lot going on!

Yes, the egg is there, and someone is stuck in it! So it would be a magical girl's duty to help them out~
Feng wrote:Bunni looks up, having taken a break from the egg collecting to nibble on one of the chocolate bunny's ears.

"Hmmmmm? Like, why is everyone acting so silly~?"

Everyone is acting silly around that big egg, now isn't that the best-est egg to add to her collection~? It got, like, voice and everything~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Bunni gasps!

"Big egg!" she exclaimed, attempting to heft the enormous egg and place it into her basket!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:51 pm

If Bunni has the strength of an average human, the egg might be a bit too heavy for her to lift up... Though trying to hold it up, she shakes it and might also hear some slouchy sounds coming from inside, and of course the voice asking, "Huh~? What is going on? Why is my egg shaking?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:52 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Uhh, maybe I just need to hide somewhere first.." The magical girl looks around, listening to Ookalf's suggestion, but everyone looks pretty much okay not counting the Jaled edible people. But surely that's a job for somebody else...Then she notices something and another exclamation point appears over her head. "Waah~! There's a giant egg over there!" she points--not having noticed it in the excitement of battle despite briefly being right next to it at one point. In all fairness, there was a lot going on!

*Ookalf nods.* Yeah, that's one of the things I wanted to... Whoa, hold on a second!

xGoggles wrote:If Bunni has the strength of an average human, the egg might be a bit too heavy for her to lift up... Though trying to hold it up, she shakes it and might also hear some slouchy sounds coming from inside, and of course the voice asking, "Huh~? What is going on? Why is my egg shaking?"

*Ookalf runs over to Bunni to try to stop her.* Stop! That's not an egg for you to collect!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:13 am

Fortunately through the combination of Violet Naivety and Green Smarts Bunni is simply too airheaded to observe the Laws of Physics, placing the massive egg atop the basket.

"Huh.... You're a little too big to ride in the basket, Eggy" @-@
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:45 pm

The other eggs she had collected, likely being crushed by the weight of the bigger egg.. but.. they don't? The Cerulean color of the painted egg worked both ways, being almost unbreakable but also, not breaking other things.. the egg would make a horrible weapon...
The voice even more confused than before? "What? A basket? Are you taking me away somewhere?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse