Cracking up the egg~

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Cracking up the egg~

Postby xGoggles » Fri May 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"M-Mommy?" The bunny warrior hadn't thought about that, in the meantime though, she decided to get closer to the pool of egg-white, crouching down and tapping it with a finger.

The liquid felt surprisingly cold, but also few comfortably nice somehow? A brief chill went past her arm, and with a soothing feeling the armor around it disappeared, replaced by a golden bracelet above her wrist and one with pink sleeves around her arm. Did she dare to continue tempting it further?

Knight Errant wrote:"Erm... sorry that things are a bit of a mess. That tends to happen after a fight." She steps closer, not really noticing the pool of goop and paying more attention to the girl. So she may or may not step in it...

"Um... as for... a mommy? You need one?" She rubs the back of her head.

"Yes? Young hatchlings like myself need a mother to guide us...", she said surprised how that wasn't obvious. Even though she didn't look that young, she had little to no experience how life was outside her egg.

Stepping in some of the leaked out goop with high heels might not really do much to her, but slipping on it and falling headfirst inside the open-cracked egg, like the tipsy bunny girl did, might have some more serious effects on her~
Dact's head submerged in Cerulean egg-white, could feel a pair of hands helping her up. Her head felt covered somehow and her drenched hair started to change to a dark blue color.
"A-Are you alright?" the girls asks with a concerned voice.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri May 11, 2018 11:55 pm

She stared at her changed arm, watching the change with some fascination. It was probably best to get away from this stuff, even though it had felt nice...

Unfortunately, Dact suddenly slipping and falling into the egg startled the warrior enough that she lost her balance, falling forward into the pool.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat May 12, 2018 1:57 am

Huh, that is strange how -"Whoop!" Dact slips and trips and faceplants into the egg interior... rubbing it out of her eyes as the slender girl helps her up. "S-sorry..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Sat May 12, 2018 3:26 am

Abillioncats wrote:She stared at her changed arm, watching the change with some fascination. It was probably best to get away from this stuff, even though it had felt nice...

Unfortunately, Dact suddenly slipping and falling into the egg startled the warrior enough that she lost her balance, falling forward into the pool.

Now also drenched in egg-white, the changes expanded and intensified. The rest of her armor made way for silky pink cloth and jewelry. Her hair grew longer and changed to a shade of blonde, and she could feel a golden headband take place.
But strangely enough, she also started to feel very nice.. Any heroic urges of fighting monsters and punishing evil just didn't feel that satisfying anymore, her fighting spirit calmed down by a soothing feeling. And yet in this tranquility she still felt somehow energized, urging her body to move, not to fight, but to.. dance! To dance with grace and beauty!
If she were to look down at herself, after getting helped up as well, she'll find her new body to be way more fitting to the dancer now really wanted to be.

Knight Errant wrote:Huh, that is strange how -"Whoop!" Dact slips and trips and faceplants into the egg interior... rubbing it out of her eyes as the slender girl helps her up. "S-sorry..."

Unnoticeable to herself, the eyes she was rubbing had been changed to a brilliant blue. Her nostrils kept picking up a flowery scent, but if she were to look down she'd find the reason for that was a necklace made out of blue flowers. The flowers started to appear everywhere around her, even on the new veil on her head, as she received a flowery headband there.
And just like with the bunny warrior, Dact's heroic nature needed to make room for her appreciation of beauty and care. People were just like fragile flowers, that she had to attend and take care off.
The rest of her clothing changed from a revealing bunnysuit to a more modest blue dress. And though maybe thanks to the Green and Blue in her, she was still set with a rather big bosom.

The young girl is flabbergasted by the transformation both women went through, "Oh... You two now are so.. beautiful!"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat May 12, 2018 5:58 pm

*Ookalf just stands back and watches all of this.* OK... So I guess that egg goop's something to be careful with. Good to know...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun May 13, 2018 1:02 pm

She blinks and sniffs... smelling the flowers. She looks down and... around? Feeling bunny ears folded neatly underneath the veil. "Oh my... what... what just happened?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Sun May 13, 2018 2:45 pm

"Oh dear..." The former warrior looked down at herself, she found herself to be...rather beautiful actually. She had the urge to swing her hips a bit.

She twirled around a bit, she couldn't help herself, she really wanted to dance around. "This feels...great."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun May 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Oh dear..." The former warrior looked down at herself, she found herself to be...rather beautiful actually. She had the urge to swing her hips a bit.

She twirled around a bit, she couldn't help herself, she really wanted to dance around. "This feels...great."

And as she danced, gracefully and elegant, she couldn't help but feel joy, sharing her performance of beauty with others~ At it was like nothing could stop her if she didn't want it too; she could be stepping on sharp glass, get hit by a car, or get crushed by a topping building and it wouldn't stop or hurt he; none of those ugly things could stain this beauty~

Knight Errant wrote:She blinks and sniffs... smelling the flowers. She looks down and... around? Feeling bunny ears folded neatly underneath the veil. "Oh my... what... what just happened?"

"I.. I don't know. You two changed somehow... But you look so lovely now!", she said with a smile and certainly happy with what happened.

Ookalf wrote:*Ookalf just stands back and watches all of this.* OK... So I guess that egg goop's something to be careful with. Good to know...

It didn't take long before even the ground that came in contact with the leaking egg-white transformed too, as soft grass sprouted together with an arrangement of flowers. The girl watched in amazement as the things around the egg started to become so much prettier than before. She takes some of the substance in her hand and asks, "Could it be that this is what makes everything so beautiful??"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun May 13, 2018 11:10 pm

xGoggles wrote:It didn't take long before even the ground that came in contact with the leaking egg-white transformed too, as soft grass sprouted together with an arrangement of flowers. The girl watched in amazement as the things around the egg started to become so much prettier than before. She takes some of the substance in her hand and asks, "Could it be that this is what makes everything so beautiful??"

Well, I guess you could say that... I don't know if everyone would take real kindly to it, though.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon May 14, 2018 4:04 am

She blink blinks and looks down... seeing flowers sprouting up all around her. "Oh my... things are getting... pretty..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Tue May 15, 2018 1:17 am

Ookalf wrote:Well, I guess you could say that... I don't know if everyone would take real kindly to it, though.

"Hm? Why wouldn't people like things to become more pretty?", she asks, throwing the substance in the air as it magically turns to glittering sparkles and forms a small rainbow.
Knight Errant wrote:She blink blinks and looks down... seeing flowers sprouting up all around her. "Oh my... things are getting... pretty..."

The girl nods, "Yes it is! First I was worried that I wouldn't like it outside my egg, but watching it turn from ugly to beautiful makes me feel so happy! Isn't this amazing~?" She starts to giggle, her egg cracking further and more and more egg-white leaks out into the ground.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue May 15, 2018 1:45 am

Dact can't help but giggle as well... "Mmm..." She breathes in, shivering at the lovely smell of flowers around her. "I do feel so... lovely..." She hugs herself... then mmms... looking to the little girl. "Did... you still need help?" She felt that strange urge to care for pretty things... and the little girl was certainly that.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Tue May 15, 2018 6:32 pm

She danced around obliviously, doing a few leaps and twirls as beautifully as she could. It just felt so right.

She stopped for a moment however to look at the little girl as well. She felt the need to care for such a pretty thing. "You need someone to care for you still, yes?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Hm? Why wouldn't people like things to become more pretty?", she asks, throwing the substance in the air as it magically turns to glittering sparkles and forms a small rainbow.

Well, some people like things the way they are, even if you don't think it's pretty. That's just how it is.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue May 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact can't help but giggle as well... "Mmm..." She breathes in, shivering at the lovely smell of flowers around her. "I do feel so... lovely..." She hugs herself... then mmms... looking to the little girl. "Did... you still need help?" She felt that strange urge to care for pretty things... and the little girl was certainly that.
Abillioncats wrote:She danced around obliviously, doing a few leaps and twirls as beautifully as she could. It just felt so right.

She stopped for a moment however to look at the little girl as well. She felt the need to care for such a pretty thing. "You need someone to care for you still, yes?"

The girl nods her head, which had small little wings on them, "Mhm, yeah~! I still need a mommy to show me how the world works."

Ookalf wrote:Well, some people like things the way they are, even if you don't think it's pretty. That's just how it is.

"Hmm, things the way they are...", she says softly pondering. "I think I can get that... Umm.. But if they don't want beauty, what else do they want?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse