Cracking up the egg~

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Cracking up the egg~

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:05 pm

"Hmmn?! A person inside the egg!?" The magical girl steps a bit closer. "Hey person, can you sqoosh yourself against one of the, um, egg-walls for a minute? I'm gonna see if there's room to teleport in and do something from inside, maybe." If the request seems to be acknowledged, she attempts to teleport inside the egg--this teleportation will simply not work if there isn't enough physical space for her to occupy in there.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:39 am

"Huh? Do you want to come in here? Are you sure that is safe?", the voice asks but complies.
And soon after when the magical girl tries to teleport, she'll find herself inside the huge egg, and what she sees is.. almost like a galaxy of beauty, stars and sparkles everywhere, painted on the interior of the egg. Almost a shame they'd have to break this down.
What she also will find is a silhouette of a girl inside, but because even with the slight bit of light of the billions of semi-glow-in-the-dark stars there, they didn't really provide much light to what was inside the egg. Even the small amount of light coming from the crack wasn't much either.
The magical pizza girl also felt soaked from the waist down, as what felt like half of the egg was full of some kind of liquid... It did smell very nice though.. and felt nice.. so nice it felt inspiring to make the world nice, pretty and more beautiful! Maybe unsuspecting to the magical girl, she did get into a pool of potent Cerulean egg goo, that even with her somewhat immunity to easter-egg-magic-color-effects.. this was still strong enough to affect her, especially sitting in the middle of it.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Um... *Ookalf approaches the egg and gently knocks on it.* Are you OK in there, uh... Miss Magical Girl? Whoever you are?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:59 am

The person in the egg answers, "I think so is fine? She got in, but it is a bit crowded here now..." She then softly touches the magical girl's face, trying to see with the touch. "Oh?. Your face feels so pretty~"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:24 am

The girl sighs at the nice feeling briefly...before realizing something is messing with her head! And then her face is touched. "Um...thanks? Sorry, I'm not actually sure why I thought this would help. People are too big to teleport with me." She tries to teleport back out again to see if something has visibly changed. "Think there's some kinda color energy there...but I don't really recognize how it's making me feel as any color I know..."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:21 pm

And then when the magical girl left the egg, she came with a pretty new look, now being influenced by the beautiful Cerulean in combination with the other colors that were already in her. Her skin stronger than diamonds but as silky soft as could be. Though she did lose all her magic that could bring harm, not that she'd be able to convince herself to do so anyway. As someone cute and beautiful, it was her duty to help out to make the world more pretty; maybe by spreading around decorations, like those eggs in her basket.
The voice from inside the egg asks, "Did you get out safely?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:07 pm

*Ookalf looks the (ex-?)magical girl over once she pops out.* Well, something definitely happened in there... You really think this is a new color?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:08 pm

"Yes, I'm safe, thank you." She looks to Ookalf, idly dropping a couple of the eggs from her basket with the other hand. "You're very pretty--uh, I mean, it sure feels, different. It could be some kinda combination, I guess. Do you have any clues on how to get that thing open? Or how the crack formed?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:14 pm

Well, it was already a bit cracked when I got here, but we couldn't force it to get any bigger... It's definitely bigger now, though. I think someone might have been saying something to it? I don't know, I kind of got distracted by the whole monster thing...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:18 am

Taking that both girls were talking near the egg, the voice was able to listen by and responded, "I have heard a lot of different voices talking to me, and a lot of other noises in the background too... Do you think the egg will open by speech?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:21 am

Dact hrmms... watching Bunni stick the huge egg into her basket. "A huge mystery stuffed into a wicker container. I guess you could call this... a basket case. Ah? Get it?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:40 am

The bunny warrior spoke up, "By speech? Like...open sesame?" She gave the egg a knock
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:53 pm

xGoggles wrote:Taking that both girls were talking near the egg, the voice was able to listen by and responded, "I have heard a lot of different voices talking to me, and a lot of other noises in the background too... Do you think the egg will open by speech?"

Well, it's worth a try. Did you notice anything happen when anything in particular was said?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue May 01, 2018 12:07 am

Knight Errant wrote:Dact hrmms... watching Bunni stick the huge egg into her basket. "A huge mystery stuffed into a wicker container. I guess you could call this... a basket case. Ah? Get it?"

The voice spoke, but confused, "Uh... Sorry, I don't get it?.. Oh, was that a joke?"
Ookalf wrote:Well, it's worth a try. Did you notice anything happen when anything in particular was said?

"Um, not sure... So many people have been talking...", the voice responded, disappointed they didn't know the answer either.
Abillioncats wrote:The bunny warrior spoke up, "By speech? Like...open sesame?" She gave the egg a knock

And after a pause, the voice reacted, "I don't think that worked either... I did hear some knocking though. Or was that you?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue May 01, 2018 12:48 am

Dact sighs. "Well I tried." She pauses... trying to think on what was said around the egg... looking back as it talks to her. "Yes, that was a joke. I guess it wasn't a very good one."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse